Got mugged by a fucking bum!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skooma smoker, Sep 23, 2008.

1. #1 skooma smoker, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
    hey guys yesterday i had the most fucked up day of my life. first i meet sum weirdo's through craigslist.(see other post)IM NEvER DOING THAT AGAIN!!!. then i get mugged by this bum down by the amsterdam cafe.

me and my buddy were walking down to mark emerys headshop. (All these headshops downtown are near were the crack head hang out). this bum on a bike stops us and says to us" hey guys u going to the amsterdam cafe to smoke weed". we say "yeh"
    he then starts saying to us that he's gonna give us weed because he cant keep it with him because he's gonna see his children. he tells us to follow him and he would give it to us in sum alley so no one sees the exchange. we go to an alley he gives us shwag.Buy shwag i mean this is the worst shit ive ever seen in vancouver!!! this is the shitiest of the shit. anyways then he pulls out a rock of crack and tells us " this is opium u guys" my buddy says "dude thats fucking crack" then the bum asks us if we have a $20 bill and he will give us 2 tens at this point i say yeh i do.( BIG MISTAKE) i get out my 20 and my friend gets out two $5 bills (bum needed change).we give the guy the money then the we say "give us the change man" HE PULLS OFF THIS HUGE BIKE CHAIN FROM HIS NECK AND THEN STARTS SWINGNING AT US . WE FUCKING BACK OFF THEN HE TAKES OFF ON HIS BIKE!!! we follow him then we lose him. IM so fucking upset we lost $30. on top of all that i dont have a job right now and that was my weed money

so now im down 20 but i have a huge piece of crack cocaine. I DONT FUCKING SMOKE CRACK AND I WILL NEVER. i was thinking of selling the crack because its worth at lest $30 but im not gonna deal with fucking crackheads no more .

Should i keep it or throw it?

heres sum pics of the crack. I throw away the fucking shwag.
    FROM NOW ON IM CARYING A KNIFE SO WATCH OUT U FUCKING BUMS .

http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/274020-people-craigslist-fucking-weirdos.html
    Edit:^^^^ this is a link of my story about the craigslist weirdos^^^

Attached Files:

2. smoke.that.shit.

3. Lmao you guys are suckers. Never expose cash to a crackhead. That must've been a hell of a chain to hold you guys off like that, frankly I would've rushed his ass. If you don't have a gun or a knife, you're not getting shit off me.

4. Throw it away and get over it or you might find yourself in some real trouble which is going to cost you a lot more than the few bucks you just lost.

5. dude i didnt want to rush him cuz what if he pulled out a needle man
    if i would have had a knife or something definetly we would of kicked the shit out of him but we had nothing on us, and he had this BIG FUCKING CHAIN!!!!! i think it had a padlock attached to it so he was gonna fuckin swing it at us. trust me that would of done sum damage

6. Yeah! what he said!

Gets you high as a kite *****!

7. haha i like this story also, nice crack rock btw. yea sell it if you can.

lol he just gave u the rock?

crackheads...... :rolleyes:

8. lol i guess he gave us the crack before he robbed us cuz that was his way of sleeping better at night lol

9. haha he prolly thought it was a fair deal, i woulda been scared shitless when he was swinging the bike chain lol.

dont fuck with a crackhead and a bike chain.

10. dude, comeon, he wanted to exchange 2 lower bills for a higher denomination? That right there should've been a good fucking hint. That rock looks kind of fake, real square like. I wouldnt know though because I've never done nor seen crack in person, just what I saw on COPS

11. either a nice chunk of crack or a sugar cube. Take a knife to it (VERY tiny piece) and stick it between your life and front teeth. If it tastes like asshole (baking soda). and makes that area go numb, thats crack. If it tastes like sugar then it is a sugar cube.

But if it is real crack, thats a nice chunk he gave you (seeing he mugged you and all)

12. i doubt its crack. its prob something else. smoke it and let me know lol

13. a piece of crack will never leave a crackheads hands, most likely thats not crack

14. I'ma go ahead and say thats some fake crack. It's pretty damn white for bein crack, maybe it's just cut a lot. break a tiny piece off n put it on ur inner lip see if it numbs.. if not its fake. If its real weigh it out n see how much is there, im gunna say only a 1/2g to MAYBE a G .

-AFD

15. Looks fake as hell, It's sugar. Crack is more of a yellow tint.

16. yeah it has a darker tint to it, but i feel you i woulda done shot that fucker. lol if i even had a gun but i would beat his ass with a bottle i couldve found in the alley, no fucker steals money from me.