1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Got Milk??

Discussion in 'General' started by cs_shoota, Aug 16, 2003.

?

got milk?

1. yep

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. was just wonderin, do you got milk!?!

2. milk???

...yes

3. we have it, personally i don't drink it unless its in ice cream or cheese form.....occasional bowl....of cereal, or glass of chocolate milk aint that bad either...... i dunno, it something about drinking another animals lactation that just gets to me....

4. We alwas got milk...the age is something you have to watch out for.

5. ^ you got Powerade and Gatorade? thats kinda going overboard :p

Hell yes I got milk, and its about to go on my cptn crunch!

6. just put some in the coffee

7. fuck milk...Humans werent meant to drink the fluid lactates of other mammals, let alone stinky, stupid, disease ridden mammals that moo...ill stick to my ice cold water

8. ugh.... nasty ass milk! got blunt?

9. humans weren't necesarrily 'meant' to drink water either, but it was around...

now imagine you're a nomad in some desert somewhere, you really gonna pass up sum milk because it came out of a cow? I think not

10. ewwwwwwww!

MILK IS SICK!!! ugh. you couldnt pay me to drink a glass of milk. that shit is STANKY. oh man, the aftertaste... uhhhlll

just water for me. water is everything.

11. Hmm.. I kinda like the taste, and drink it regulary. Got to be fresh and cold though :)

12. I love milk, too. Not whole milk, though. EWWW!!!! It has to be skim, 1% or 2%.

I need to find the phobia thread....

The date on the jug is a big thing for me. If I'm at anothers house and they pour milk for me, I have to see the date. I will not drink milk after the date or even on the day of the date. No way. I went to see my mother and have dinner a week or so ago and I was dead tired, high as shit and not paying attention. She had two jugs of milk and poured me a glass out of one. I took a drink and freaked out...at first, I thought it was because she gave me whole milk, which is bad enough...she gave me milk a day after the date. OMG!!!! I couldn't finish my dinner and I had to go puke. I'm a fruitcake, I know. It's just this thing I have. I had a chunky milk experience when I was younger, I think.

So...I dig milk...even though it's weird because it comes from a cows tit.

13. i drink too much.

the cow kind that is... not the man's milk.. i dont drink that. :p

14. AHA! thats eexactly what im saying!....IF only i were a nomad..IF only i were stuck in a desert bakin my balls off...IF only i came across a source for libation to save myself and this source HAPPENED to be milk...yes..i would dirnk some warm..chunky...unhomogenized milk....BUT im not a nomad, its cold as fuck right now, and when i have the chouice between juice, water and alcohol..the last thing i want to put in my body is milk...

BTW..the hormones pumped into those poor stupid bovines to make their utters produce to the max have shown up in the milk itself...PLUS the utters are constantly being damaged due to this increasingly viscious hormone treatment and thus sores have been known to develope and thus its said that anywhere from 1-5% of milk is actually puss....drink up boys

15. Guys milk is one of the healthiest things you can drink. But lately growth hormones and thinner milk is making steer away from it. But milk makes you build mad muscle. But I do like tasty water. Man caffeine sounds real good about now'.

16. I honestly cant live without milk. If I saw a cow and I have'nt drank milk for a month. I would go down on the bitch and suck it dry! like my g/f. now, I believe that the active ingredients fuck my mind up. When I take a sip, im hooked and drink the gallon in a DAY! My family gets really mad at me for drinking all their milk and usually sends me down to the baesment and my dad comes in and beats me. I wish I had sombody that loves me!..........................................................................................................................................................................

my crack dog does! Yay!

17. man juice diet? high in protien too....

18. Hmm....on further inspection, no, we do not have milk. We have 3 boxes of cereal and no milk :confused:

But I have to add something here...the only way I ever consider putting cow milk in my body is when I eat cereal...and that's it! Milk is icky otherwise :p

Grasscity Deals Near You