Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got Milk

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The_Joker, Dec 16, 2007.

1. just another milk shot of my buddys new piece :smoke: DSCF0049.jpg

2. lol @ skinny and a hollister

3. lollister
    jk, nice bong. You have a good friend :D

4. You're skinny as fuck my man, nice rip though.

5. you all rip on clothes like hollister, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, and with good reason. I don't disagree, but they do serve their purpose. I get away with most of the things I get away with simply because I don't look the part haha.

nice rip/piece

6. wow, thats awesome :hello:

7. Yo im skinny because I have Crohn's disease and for the shirt its just a shirt, I dont think I have ever been to a Hollister store anyways.

8. aye, the fucker may be small but i know his lung capacity dwarf`s most of yours. hahaha

9. aaa prep clothes nah nice Toke tho hahah .p.s. i fuckin hate AE and shit like that who pays like 70 bux for a fukin sirtHAHAHAHA funny ppl:hello::p

10. C'mon guys

They're just clothes

Chill

Nice milk+bong dude.

11. Nice milk and hollister is sweet too.:)

12. MMMM MMMMM. that milk looks might tastly

13. Awesome milk, and i don't give a shit what you wear just as long as you smoke! I'm skinny too but just because my metabolism is that of a super heroes. Also shirts at hollister aren't generally $70...

14. YES! i don't look like a "stoner girl" so no one ever suspects it. :D

15. Get your money up. Ha