Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got me sum Green Crack mufu!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by budhead500, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Niiiice smelly and dense. Orange hair everywhere and crystalized. im lovin this! ima smoke me a blunt with this daaaank. Btw, i smoked a faaattie Wet Mango royal blunt with my friends with Jack Herer and Green Crack! so im really stoned but ima smoke another blunt mon! chyeah!

Attached Files:

2. Holy Fuckthat looks like the shiva skunk i had recently
    it was the best

3. DAMN those are some SHINY crystals! Youre a very lucky man.

4. Looks so different than the Green Crack I got haha, enjoy it it looks dank.

5. that looks nothing like the green crack I got from the medical shop!
    I only payed 35 an 8th for mine lol

yours looks way moreeeeee fire. completely different!
    you sure it's green crack?

6. Thats what my dealer told me. Told me his new stuff was Green Crack so I bought a 20 sack and tried it in swisher grape blunt. Blew my mind. Now I got mad munchies. :D

7. holy shit dude!
    smoke report, smoke report, smoke report!!! :D

8. Fuck Yes!!!

+rep for those Trichs!!

9. Dam! Ive been hearing alot about green crack latley on GC. Where is this shit floatin around at? southern, northern? Any one know where to get seeds? haha im so blazed.....

10. Great shit man!
    I love that green crack..
    Its my favorite strain..
    An I havent even smoked it at all yet..
    That is def one strain I wanna find seeds for..

+rep for makin me nut in my pants haha..

11. Nice batch of GC man, it's legit as hell.
    Been awhile since I've had some GC but it's some good no doubt.
    I like how distinct GC is, I can pretty much tell if it's GC or not by a photo lol.
    Roll me up a swisha of that loooooooooooooooooovelayyyy

12. #13 budhead500, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    Here's the smoke report blazin4ever lol

Last night, I smoked GC using grape swisher blunt. It taste pretty strong and it makes you cough after takin sum nice hits from da blunt which fucked me up pretty good. Usually when I smoke herbs, I'll get chinese eyes once a while but this dank gave me sum SERIOUS chinese eyes. Its a different high and best high I ever had. This shit had me glued to the couch, eating my pizza, ice cream, pop tarts and bunch of other food (SERIOUS munchies) This is actually my first time trying GC and you know, I'm a heavy smoker (5-8 blunts a day or oz a week). GC is now my numbah 1 fave strain, next to maui wowie and blue widow ^_^ Oh by the way, it is now morning and I STILL got the chinese eye and still feel sum buzz from last night. Oh man oh man how wonderful!

13. This GC is from Northern Cali in Redding. This dank is NOTHING compared to ones in mediclub. This dank is homegrown. But no idea where to get the seed too lol I'm going to try and find out.

14. holy shit dude!
    sounds killer
    get some more of that shit! :smoke:

15. Wow man - I wish I had $150 a day to blow on weed:rolleyes:

16. As a matter of fact, I will. Thinkin about getting an oz of it

17. Finally got me an oz of Green Crack and found 1 seed! Ima plant this mofo! chyeah!

18. Nice pick up and rep to you, man. For me though, I had some of that recently and it was probably second worst I've ever smoked. Only had a weird fruity/minty/not tasty flavor to it and didn't really get me fucked up. Worst stuff I've smoked is usually lower grade/cost stuff from Harlem. Wayy too many steams and harsh exhale.

19. Are you able to take some macros of it?