Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got me some new shoes :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JNorris, Jan 31, 2012.

1. So my shoes were falling apart, I went out and got these bad boys for a blistering 84.95, but I realized after the fact, the dual huge velcro stash spots under both tongues made it a decent investment. I know a lot of shoes have these, but I never decided to take such advantage of them. In one I have a gram of danks and collapsable one hitter, and in the other a mini bic :) can't feel them against my foot at all. Perfect for that "man I wish we had some weed right now" situation :)

This might be a useless post, but figured id share lol.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/v01x/2012-01-30_12-44-03_466.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/v01x/2012-01-31_08-33-41_556.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/v01x/2012-01-31_08-34-10_638.jpg

2. Nice stash spot.

Cool shoes, mang.

3. SEXY fucking shoes. I really like em. And its crazy the stash spots are big enough for those :eek:

4. [quote name='"Klauck"']SEXY fucking shoes. I really like em. And its crazy the stash spots are big enough for those :eek:[/quote]

I think they had stoners in mind in the making of this shoe.

5. Haha not a big fan of the kicks, but I like the stash spot, that's creative and super handy for concerts/bars. :smoke:

Be wary though OP, I've seen cops rip people's shoes apart during a search..

6. thats whats up. i had some iPaths back in the day that had a very similar spot

7. My friend had some DVS with stash spots but I remember they were really fuckin hard to open, they used like some serious industrial strength Velcro on that shit

8. anybody remember the chad muska circa's with the pocket under the tongue ? now those were dope!! I about to buy another pair of skating shoes just because there so fucking comfortable.

9. Word, I haven't touched a skateboard since middle school but I still get the shoes cuz they're comfy and they last so much longer than regular shoes. I still make dope rails to sell the neighborhood kids haha

10. Those shoes are looking fine. Wish I could have a pair myself.

11. ahhaha Im lovin how your dealer put ribbon on it

12. Ipaths skate like beasts but are extremely quick to die, if you skate them. Good shoes other than that

13. aaw shit what kind of shoes are those. might get me a pair

14. should have checked around, probably coulda got em for cheaper. my boy got those for 70$.

but they looks clean and are probably decent shoes. i would buy them if i needed shoes and had the cash. i almost did but got globe fusion's instead.

also for the guy asking, these are DVS Militia Snow shoes, theres a couple designs, black, yellow, tan.

15. [quote name='"Jumbo"']should have checked around, probably coulda got em for cheaper. my boy got those for 70$.

but they looks clean and are probably decent shoes. i would buy them if i needed shoes and had the cash. i almost did but got globe fusion's instead.[/quote]

He should have used the red laser app for the iPhone/iPod. Shit is a life saver when buying anything over fifteen bucks.

16. I used to have these skater shoes that had like zippers and pockets on the tongue lol. Nice shoes man :) I myself need some new shoes. I usually just wear pumas though.

17. The only thing i dont like about the stash spots in the dvs shoes is that it says stash spot right where u open it -_-