Got Me a Scale Problem...

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by OblivionArcAngel, Jun 29, 2012.

1. ok so recently I purchassed this cheap scale which measures down to .01 gs. when I got it, it would turn on and give me 0.00 but soon it started to say "OUR2" which means it need re-calibration. my problem is, when I turn it on, it will say "hello" give me the error msg then immediatly turn off. in the instructions, the thing says to turn it on and wait till it shows 0.00 then hold the mode button, that doesn't happen. obviously. I've tryed every combo of the scales 3 buttons and nothing alters the scales turning off. it doesn't have a brand name on it but the modle is cs-100.

any earth breaking insight would be very appreciated.

I could take a video out pics if needed but it's an enormas pain in the ass lol.

2. buy a better scale??

glad i could help :smoke:

3. change the batteries maybe?

4. Lol ^^^ this. It happened to me once. Just be sure to clean around the little pad, and leave the batteries out for a min or two. Also if the tray is small and what you are weighing is off the sides, you wont get accurate readings. To remedy this, you get a small glass or plastic cup/vessel of some sort, and put stuff in there after you zero its weight on the scale.

5. Dont go cheap on your scale. Ever. A good scale, you can put a Book on top, put .01 on the corner of the book and it will still register.

6. Change the batteries. Honestly that little fix might just be what you need :smoke: