got lucky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xxcrocopxx5, Feb 18, 2006.

1. So me and my friend were toking in my friends car and he was driving but not tokin... We went to our friends house and met some people.... all of the sudden i saw cop lights fly up behind our car and some deush bag cop walks up to our window and goes "SO WHOS GOT THE FIREWORKS" it was also funny because my friend in the backseat was unpacking the bowl out the window as they drove up. when the d-bag cop was talking to us, another cop walked around the car with a flashlight... they told us to wait here and they drove off... we got the fuck out of there ... we almost got busted because a bunch of cocksmokes were playin with fireworks.

2. omg id shit my self laughing if some cop walks up to my friends car and says so whos got the fireworks. Mainly because id be baked and wouldnt know what the fuck hes talking about.

3. lol me too. id think it was the new slang for weed hahahahaha. id be freaked out.

4. Rofl, yeh...I'd prolly crack up in his face. But you got off luckily, dude. Hopefully they didn't write down your liscence or something- but it doesn't matter, cuz they pulled u over for fireworks, not cuz they thought you had pot on you. so..yep. ya got lucky :hello:

5. haha that is funny i wuld thing its slang term as well lol

6. Man you guys got lucky, it's a good thing the cop didn't smell anything.

7. i just imagined this dick cop saying that and burst out laughing. nice