Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got lucky.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Juicy Jay Z, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Well, thought I was going to be dry for the night, for the first time in quite a while. Luckily, I decided to check out my stash (Which includes the outside of my window, because my room is underground). Well, luckily enough, I found two roaches that I didn't know were there. Loading em into my pipe as we speak:)

Anyone else have this sorta thing happen recently?

2. Sort of the same,
    Last night thought I was going to be dry but my best mate hooked me up $80 a 1/4

3. Nice man! Pretty good price where I'm from. Usually about 100/ qtr 'round here.

4. #4 Pownage420, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    Yeah its usaully 100/qtr here aswell so I was really happy after thinking I was going to be dry

5. After 4/20 I thought I was out of weed. Luckily, I woke up the next morning & found my stash of roaches in a glass container that I completely forgot about. I had a nice little wake n bake haha.

6. Nice! Sounds like you got a chill hook- up man!

7. Damn I love that feeling :smoke: