Got Lucky At A Yankee Game ( Pics )

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by A Stock Broker, Jul 30, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

AHahah what do you think. I was sitting in the bleachers chillan chillan

2. BTW thats me on the screen

3. Nice jumbo-tron action, man. Me and my buddies smoked up and went to an Oriole's game with our chests painted and stuff, got on the jumbo-tron twice. Those chicks in front of you are pretty hot, too.

4. They were alright, Nothing to good. I dont even think I whould tap it unless i was wasted

5. I guess the fact that I haven't had anything for well over 2 months doesn't help my situation, not that I have ever had ridiculous standards. I would definitely tap both of them.

6. ahahahaha i love the honosty, yea bro i am not going to say i have high standards, but i guess i kinda do, i think of them a screening process, if a girl passes all test shes good to go

7. Haha, here's my test:

1. Do you have a vagina?
    a. yes
    b. no

If you answered.....

A. Congratulations! as long as you've got a personality to back it up, I'd fuck you!

B. Um, yeah I'm not gay, but I respect your decision!

:D

8. And hell, I thought those girls were both pretty cute.

9. ahahahahaha lmao, yea bro idk i am weird with girls. I whoul dhave to talk about it 1 time when i stoned ill post my other theorys

10. Well they pass all my tests, so next time you are headed to a Yanks game you send me a PM and I'll drive up and score with the random Yanks fans? That actually sounds like a terrible plan...

Actually, I can understand why you wouldn't approve if they are anything like the Oriole's fans down here. Half of them don't get drunk, don't get rowdy, and don't do anything. They sit and watch the game with their hubbies or boyfriends. Different strokes for different folks I suppose, but I like to have fun at ball games.

11. Haha, ok. Just out of curiosity, are you actually a stock broker?

12. ahahah ive been to that ball park almost exsactly a year ago bro. Very clean, u can basicly sit any were.

but yea taht whould be ill to smoke some NY weed with u guys.

13. I am a day trader / stock broker. I asked if I could work a little at my apartment this summer and they set me up good. They always check on my and make sure i am doing work. I am on my computer but I have to do work if i am on the company laptop. But yes i am a day trader / stock broker. You need any tips ahaha?

14. Haha, no bro I'm good. Then again....... Nah, fuck it.

15. You can't see their faces or anything from this pic, but they look pretty hot. But I definitely wouldn't fuck them....fuckin' Yankees fans. Go RED SOX!!!!

[​IMG]

16. He has nice butt-cheeks.

17. now thats more like it i got red sox tattooed on my arm so im officailly a fan for life now