Got jumped

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Window, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Window, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Hey everyone I have a bit of trouble. So where I live there are many imitation gangs that roam around and cause trouble and I was out partying with some friends and one of my friends said some really stupid shit about a certain gang and a gang member was at the party and turned around and my friend darted out the scene faster than a mother fucker and I got the blame later that night since my friend left I had no ride home and was walking home when a group of guys that were gang related jumped me and stole a decent amount of money I had on me and messed me up pretty good the worst part of it is they won't leave me alone but only if they roll in big groups do they pick on me and it's not just me they fuck with lots of people see now I'm not a fighter I'm a chill stoner who tends to his own business and doesn't cause any trouble and these guys are all around my area code and I want to move down to southen california (I live in california) so I can leave but this can't happen until another two years at least so what should i i I do any advice guys on how to avoid trouble with gangs...

2. #2 SoCalsFinest, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2013
    carry a mini bat and a tazer have urself some fun (im from socal)

Advocating violence is not tolerated on GC - WW

3. #3 davidtokehead, Jan 9, 2013
    get concealed handgun, then youll at least even the plane a lil

Discussion of guns is not tolerated here - WW

4. #4 SwichOne, Jan 9, 2013
    You have to do what you feel is right man.....
    no one can really feel out the situation as well as you cuz were not really experiencing it.

personally, not showing intimidation and fighting bak is the only way ive seen out of such a situation. besides just avoidance

Advocating violence is not tolerated here -= WW

5. stand up for yourself, i know its kinda hard to do when your alone. pay each and every one of them a visit when they are alone. talk it out ;).

6. yea i dont think hes gonna do that to an entire gang bro

7. Yeah don't go an talk to them you'll just get jumped again, my advice? Don't carry anything worth money on you And if you do, strap the cash to your thigh or nuts. Also don't provoke any gang members maybe change your appearancs

8. Just curious OP.
    Where in Cali do you live?

9. #9 GroBox, Jan 9, 2013
    Violence is not the answer.

But in the mean time, get a golf club, fuck them each up individually, without their boys, and you'll have no trouble at all. I've had the same problems as a kid, and that is the only thing that works. I guarantee that.

Violence sucks, but you need to learn to fight before you can learn not to fight.

Advocating violence is not allowed on GC - WW

10. There's a good chance this plan will leave him dead or in prison.

11. Get better friends that won't get you in fucked up situations and leave you stranded, watch your back, hold your own, don't try to be gangster, and try not to get killed. Best advice I got at the moment

12. #12 We Here, Jan 9, 2013
    do your research, find out what true "gang" is in the area and put in a word ____ is talking shit and _____ is located ______. Your problem will be solved the underground way. Or you can man up, pack a .40 with a 30 clip and just mind yours until they try to pull some more bs. You said you're not the fighter type, why not use your tax dollars and file reports on beatings? Handle yours man, if you can't, approach a friend and they'll help you out.

Discussion of guns/advocating violence is not allowed here at all - WW

13. #13 englishtom, Jan 9, 2013

Carrying a gun is so manly, right? Mongaloid.

Discussion of guns / Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

14. #14 Saca La, Jan 9, 2013
    Find yourself a best friend. And learn how to fight. They will prolly beat the shit outta u alone if you defend yourself. And maybe start carrying a pocket knife or something just incase shit gets serious. Not trying to promote violence at all. But I grew up in a gang area and i know how shit goes. Fuck gangs

Advocating violence is not tolerated here = WW

15. Fuck thoes pussy ass punks gangs are for cowerds .

16. right? fuck man terror groups of 15 year olds robbing people...

17. #17 Deep Roots, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    I hate this, im sorry OP, my brother goes to a semi hood school, mostly blacks, not that i have a problem with that. He told me one after coming home upset some big black dude shoved him up against a locker for no reason other than he wanted to punk my brother and he said a teacher just turned their head, because if he was to fight back or the teacher did anything, 15+ would jump him the next day. And you wander why people shoot up schools. Not saying that is right, it's not, too many innocent get killed, but the bullies deserve it and deserve much worse

18. Pepper spray

19. Lets not make this a racial issue...

20. #20 snakeyG, Jan 9, 2013
    Carry a blade and don't be afraid to use it, you only need to use it once then people will respect you and are way less likley to jump you.

Advocating violence is not allowed here - WW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.