got jumped- please read and reply quick!!

Discussion in 'General' started by fm_skunk, Mar 19, 2007.

1. hey so my boy R picked me up and we were just cruisin and chillen then we go to this kids driveway and R talks with two kids whom I never seen before. After that R drops me off at home. Later he calls me up and asks if I wanna chill (he was with the other two kids from before). I tell him aiight and then we pull into this street and the two kids were like you let's go to my car it's right down there.

Then all of a sudden R (who was still in his car) takes off. One of the kids then punches me in the face and says that R said that I took his $25. I didn't take it and wasn't aware of any money, and R obviously step me up. I keep telling them that I didn't take their money I swear to god and that R was playing them. He kept punching me and then his friend takes my wallet, takes out $23 of my own money, throws it on the ground. Then he took my phone and slammed it down and it's all fucked up now. They both throw me on the ground and kick me and punch me. No way I could have done anything.

Then when I'm running away the two kids tryin to kill me, R pulls up and i knock on his windshield for help. He responds with "don't you ever fucking touch my car again" and the two other kids jump in the car and spin away. My little sister (10) partically saw me get my ass kicked. On my face I have a bruise on my nose (which was leaking blood) before, my 2 temple feel like they have bruises on them and when I open my mouth wide, my temples hurt really fucking bad. I have a long ass bruise on the side of my face, and the area to the left of my eye is all puffy, but I didn't get a black eye.

They also gave me a huge bump on my head, scrapped my elbow, gave me a huge bruise on my chest, bruise on my hand, and a huge bruise on my arm

my neighbor called the cops and they showed up and made me fill out paperwork, but I didn't give anyone up except one of the kids that hit me (cause I know his name).

What should I do, after this happened we were riding around with a couple of bats trying to look for the kids, but we couldn't find them. One of the kids (R) is so small that I can fucking throw him through a window and fuck him up real bad

but eveyones telling me to just let the cops handle this, and not do anything

I NEED GC ADVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Well, im not sure about your neighborhood and what not.

But, if people find out you ratted they might make it worse, possibly hurt you more and you'll get a bad rep..

In the other aspect, if you get your own payback, shit just keeps gettin worse n worse until someone gets killed, than there's real jail time..

Personally, i'd take the rep over the chance of bein killed..

Sorry to hear about what happened tho, seems like R is a bitch.

I hate when people get jumped, if you think your tough, fight one on one, see who the real fighter is, not cheap ass jumpin with 2v1

Buuulllllshiiiittt...

3. You don't want to do anything to the kid now, since the cops are already involved man. What happened to you sucks ass, and I hate people like this. Never happened to me, I'm pretty pumped and I've boxed for two years so people don't really step up to me. I keep to myself, but anyways. Make the R kid get you a new phone, 23 bucks and tell him if he ever steps out of line again, you'll fuck him up real bad. Personally I'd do all of these if I was in your situation, and I might beat the living shit out of R. That's just me though, hope you make a good choice. Let us know what happens!

4. all im gonna say is extortion.
    i dont condone illegal activities.

5. dont pull out a bat if ur not goin to use it, i say u find like 5 guys and break the mother fuckers legs in some ski masks, seriously if a mother fucker did that to me for 25 bux i would permanently fuck his face up.trust me the cops wont help at all, this shit has happened to me , u fill in a claim and they dont do shit so after a month of no calls from the cops i went and beat his ass

6. that sounds like a great idea bukley, i think i might try that

7. for real man cops wont do shit, like they give a fuck, they have bigger fish to fry.

you gotta be your own fucking authority

8. if this happened to me, id have my friends jump them. at the very least get R and make an example out of him. a real nice example. and rob the shit out of him. take everythin you can find FROM him. thats what i would do.

9. I've never been in a situation like this, I can't really give advice cause honestly I don't know what I'd do myself.

But what I will say is that the cops wont do shit, cause thats the truth.

10. Find that guy R and beat the living shit out of him. Then find the guys that jumped you and see if you could get some other guys with you and jump them. But whatever you do don't let that shit slide, man.

11. I'm definitely gonna get R and fuck him up good, but my only worry is that he knows where I live. Should this be a concern, b/c were in the same school and kinda know where he lives too.

12. just jump R if your gonna do it to anyone. im a believer in Karma and these kids will get it i guarantee you that. bats? dont do anything stupid over some bullshit...just whoop Rs ass and take his shit...prolly wont be hard to set him up since you know him and his number...it sucks to see an innocent guy get his ass kicked, as you sound, but theres gotta be more to the story

13. You know where he lives...so go fuck up his car, then wait for to come out and start swingin at him. To fuck up his car I'd pull some random wires under the hood and slash at least 2 tires...if you have the bat, maybe hit some windows.

14. well you know what you gotta be the man with him and invite him over next time u get like an 8th and just smoke out and talk responcivly...i lost my cool and forgot that violence is never the answer
    another reason money is dividing and not uniting

15. I have a feeling this thread will be closed do to the amount of people telling you to fuck up his property and shit, but hell what do I know? Back in the I.E. we had people trying to jump me and my homies all the time because we were white and a majority of the town was African American and Hispanic (I'm not racist, but they sure were) luckily, I knew how to fight and i could take a few people on at once so it wasn't a big deal. But shit gets old, if they know where your cribs at, I wouldn't fuck with shit man. I garentee somethin is gonna happen if you keep fuckin shit up, esp sinc ethey jumped you over 25$, if you fuck someones car up or somethin then expect a bigger retaliation. I am a firm believer in Karma, and they will get theirs, you need not worry about that. Get well soon bro :wave:

16. be the man and smoke an 8th with the guy who just burned you? more like bein the bitch and losing all self respect/confidence. he would just think its hilarious that you would smoke him up and prolly make another attempt to burn you again. theres no more discussion with that guy man, he wont change his ways and still wont give a fuck about you...so why even do that? violence sometimes IS the answer when mothafuckers like this come up, sometimes theres no other way to get your message across.

17. if your not willing to pick up a gun and pop him dont do anything at all

18. dont fuck with a mans property thats just worse. A lot of people are suggesting you mess up his car and what not. Dont do it!

Just beat his ass till his face is pulsing purple and thats it.

Well, dont forget to get your $23 back

19. Where at in the I.E.? I'm from Colton.

20. so should I confront R in school, get in his face and ask him whats up or should I just kick his ass in front of everyone?
    btw i'm 18 and he isn't but I got friends with ski masks so it doesn't matter