got job offering at my local hydro shop

Discussion in 'General' started by myles117, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Hey GC, today I was at my local hydro shop, harvest moon hydroponics, and as I was paying, the owner offered me a job there. I have been going there since I first started growing and that was over 3 and a half yrs ago. He must have picked up on the fact that growing is a passion of mine and I'm psyched to try the job out. He was real cool, told me that I'd start off working with someone else there until I got adjusted and knowledgable enough to be there alone. I'm pumped about this cuz this way I'll learn about all the different grow equippment and nutrients I havent tried before and it will just expand my indoor growing knowledge. Hopefully I can get a discount too :rolleyes:

2. #2 mels, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
    Dude this would rule! I need to drop by your thread some time I've turned into a General whore lol. I will be starting my 1KW CFL grow soon with a bit of luck :cool:

3. thats awesome, will you go to work high?

4. chances are ill get high on the job. Its owned by a stoner and he employs stoners lol. Im nt even worried bout wat he'll pay me, i just want the experience so whn I own my own home I will be able to grow to the best possible level I can. Mels, its ok that you been in the general section, i havent spent near enuff time on my journal. I need post piks more regularly but its hard with skool and trying to keep up wit all that.