Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got into a fight [kinda]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by x8rUn0x, May 26, 2010.

1. #41 monkmartin179, May 27, 2010
    Last edited: May 27, 2010
    Yeah youre cool and all, but its not right to make fun of someones girlfriend or companion.

I mean really yeah the kid is dumb and over-reacted and everything but still, you are kinda making yourself sound like an asshole.

EDIT:

Dude think about it...he was talking to his friends (Not you) about his girlfriend, and out of nowhere you hear this and say "You have a girlfriend?" (Probably in an intentionally insulting manner, like he couldn't get one or something to that effect), he then wants to prove it (stupid on his part), so obviously he is proud of the fact that he has one, and then the first and only thing you say about her is an insult to her physique.

I dont see how you are justified in any way here, you are just being a dick.

For the record, you guys were talking about people who do school shooting, I used to be one of those people who thought about that. So this is just an opinion coming from that fucked up portion of the world :)

2. You shoulda just snapped the muthafuckas neck,then went back your seat and did your biology like nothin happened.

3. dont know why it took 3 pages, but no offence OP it had to be done

[​IMG]

4. you handled the situation well. I would've probably hit him though, then again being in school, I think I would've done what you did and just embarrased him.

5. why dont you say laughing instead of lol'ing?

6. its 1 letter too long?

7. At school we were playing dodgeball and this dude takes my ball so I took it back and he pushed me I pushed him and he pushed me again and tryed to knee me so I punched him in the side of the face and he fell on the ground, got up, grabbed his head and shook and walked away.

8. So in other words, you assaulted someone for stealing your ball?

9. Moon's last show with the Who was May '78 at Shepperton Studios. It's shown in The Kids Are Alright.

10. Lol you shoulda slapped the fuck outta him (back-hand) they never live that shit down :cool:

11. Shoulda beat his ass. Or smoked a bowl with him :smoking:

12. #52 flapflip, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010

"laughing out louding" makes him sound more educated :cool:

+rep to OP for getting more biology

13. That's what it sounds like to me.

Cool kid, right there.

14. #54 BlueBuzz, May 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    See this is what I'm saying, if everyone smoked stuff like this would never happen lol
    The kid sounds like he has anger problems or something, herb is a known depression aid.

Find an air vent in the school and use chemical warfare, because you're in biology it may improve your grade too, if you get caught say it's an after school project or something hahaha!
    That's my advice, burn a crap load of weed in the vents and everyone will be chill as all hell lol

Ether way man it sounds like you where chill as hell, way to go man, that's inspiration right there!

15. You guys do realize Biology can be taken in college too right?