Got into a drag race while I was baked

Discussion in 'General' started by 2313, Jul 28, 2013.

1. So I rolled up my first decent joint and I'm just chilling at this beautiful lake with the sun out at like 7 on a summer night. As I'm driving home there is a series of red lights probably 1/5 of a mile apart. So I pull up in to a red light in my Camry and some douche bag Ina pick up trucks pulls up next to me. So I'm baked and I turn and just grin and the guy and he starts like reffing (sp) his again. So the light turns green and I speed up quick and get to like fifty and kill this guy. Then I hit the next red light and the guy is still me to me like going full douche bag and makes it clear he wants to race. So the light turns green and we both slam on the gas, I won hahaha. I was just loving it while I was baked but then I got so para kid someone liked called the cops for drag racing and I started speeding home. So yea, I'll catch up with u guys later I need to go take some bong rips hahah peace my friends

2. Cool story bro lol

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Cool drag story.

4. Maybe you had to be there....stilly hilarious for me though hahaha

5. Probably. Getting away with reckless driving can be quite a rush. Not sure if funny, but definitely an adrenaline rush.

6. To bad no cops were around.

7. you should of rammed him off the road

8. Yea, definitely not funny. I hate people who drive recklessly or even drive an text. It's like if you want to risk your life that's one thing but if you have passengers their lives are in danger along with everyone else who happens to be in your path.

OP how would you feel if you lost control and hit a van killing a family including children and you somehow survived? I bet it would haunt you the rest of your life.

Hopefully you grow up before something terrible happens.

9. I drive a very fast sports car, I race it constantly, bank turns at 100+ on a daily basis, and reading your post made me decide to drive even faster. (I'm driving right now btw) (srs)

10. have fun getting wrapped around a tree

11. My friend flipped his turbo maxima (on purpose) and totaled it by going like 130 down an interstate exit ramp. He was fine, his dad was fine, and now he drives an even nicer car cause of that insurance. He said it was pretty fun (srs)

12. why don't you take his great idea and flip your "very fast sports car" right now???? You can get an even nicer one afterwards. But make sure you go 130 mph like he did or it might not work.

You willing to risk chance and attempt what he did? Sounds like he got off very lucky. Ryan Dunn died hitting something at 130. Funny how life works out sometimes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2006369/Ryan-Dunn-dead-Star-travelling-130mph-fatal-Porsche-smash.html

14. Cause my car doesn't flip at 130 you silly 😎

15. RIP Ryan Dunn

No regrets!

16. Btw Ryan was drunk at the time.

17. if there's a will, there's a way

18. Btw he hit something at 130, like your friend did. Your friend got a new car, ryan devastated his entire family and friends.

YOLO.

19. You can't ignore that he was drunk. And no, my friend hit nothing. He's an excellent driver. He was going 130 down that ramp then cut the wheel really hard and flipped a few times.

20. I'm gonna defend racing till the day I die just so you know.
    I got you OP, good thread!