Got into a car accident

Discussion in 'General' started by s0ad05, Mar 9, 2005.

1. So yesterday I decided to go buy a cell phone. Well I was turning onto a street and I was about to pull into a parking lot when BOOM some idiot kid behind me hits me from behind and has my car on a sidewalk.

The kid gave me whiplash and hurt my neck and back. The ambulance came put me on a stretcher from my car and rushed me to a hospital. They took 3 xrays and a cat scan luckily nothing broke just some sever strain on my cervical and other places.

So I wake up this morning and I have to deal with all the insurance bullshit. My insurance went by quickly but then I got a call from the other kids insurance company. Then I had to go pick up my car at a tow place. I had to pay $128 dollars just to get my own car.

The bitch at the front desk was bitching at me accusing me of not listening on the phone. I snapped....i told her never to get in my face like that again or Ill be sure you will not have a job you bitch. She makes me go to the police station to get another release form to get my car. Well the cops cant find it. Surprise surprise. So this rookie comes with me to the towing place to get my car. The bitch wasn't there when i returned. I told the guy that if one of his employees jumped down my throat. He apologized and gave me my car.....after i paid the damn money.

I get home look at my back of my car. Bumper is fucked up on the left and the engine isn't running like it use to. So i call the towing place hoping that I could get a hold of one of the owners and guess who answers. THE BITCH. I told her that ill be talking to one of her supervisors soon and I told her i didn't like the way she was down my throat.

Then she was like "I WAS NOT DOWN YOUR *CLICK* I hung up the phone.

So now it looks like the kid was driving one of his dad's company cars and the dad might get fired. They want to do a cash settlement. Ill be looking close to 10,000 dollars for a new car.

Oh btw i have no weed.... :( Im not having a good week.

2. yea man, if you can get them to give you $10,000 then you'd be sitting pretty good. Get the car looked at and get a new bumper, prolly cost less then a two grand, depending on whats wrong with the engine i guess

that sucks though, did you try and get any pain killers for your whiplash :smoke:

3. they wouldn't give me shit for painkillers man just fucking advil

im hurting bad

4. Thats terrible

Hope you get to get high soon and get some loot from that wreckless driver

5. Advil only makes you feel better if you have pain concerning a bacterial and viral infection, it wont do shit for physical pain... that really sucks man. least your getting a wad of cash for your car. save some of the money and buy some weed :)

6. get some hydrocodones :D

and yeah get more than 10,000 (if possible..i mean injuries, car, emotional trauma, weed,.....)

i'm glad you are ok buddy!! :wave:

7. looks like this is going to get drawn out. I hired a lawyer today. Lol the sides of my neck is swollen its insane.

Oh btw i dont think my car is fixable. When the kid pushed it up onto the sidewalk the curb took out a bunch underneath the car and the engine is shot.

8. That sucks man sorry to hear about all this but atleast it sounds like you are getting it all taken care of well..

on a side note, i got in a car wreck when i was blazed as fuck but it wasnt my fault... I was stopped and some lady just ran right into the side of me turns out she didnt even have a drivers license! but at anyrate try to get some pain killers :) they are fun till you run out :(