Got into a car accident 2 days ago

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Senseii, Aug 3, 2012.

1. #41 Shaaaft, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
    You said all you need to say right here.

I didn't read past this post so I might have missed someone already saying this but I drive for a living so I've had this situation over 100 times.

If you feel you can not come to a complete stop safely then you are to proceed through the light. I've been pulled over and haven't paid a ticket for this yet.

She moved forward WHILE her light was red. That right there can get you pulled over. FOR THIS EXACT REASON. You were not at fault by any means the fact that she got out an punched you is terrible. You should definitely press charges on her if this gets serious. Make your plea that you didn't think you could safely come to a complete stop(whether you say you sneezed, yawned or anything and didn't see the light turn yellow so you didn't have room to react)

Glad everyone was OK after it but for her to get out an punch you is fuckin ridiculous especially when she technically pulled out in front of you.

OK after reading the thread. Get the video and review it with a lawyer during a free consultation. Get their opinions and I would try to find more witnesses. Two just isn't enough. They could only have seen one side of the accident, not the whole thing.

2. I would have fucked that bitch up and her boyfriend if they layed a hand on me. It sounds like its hard to discern who's fault it was really, and witnesses at accidents aren't always credible cause they can't see when both lights changed. You should sue that lady for hitting you

3. you should've faked an injury....psssh amateur...

4. If she punched you in the face and a bunch of people saw it, bringing that up in the courtroom will probably make them favor you. Nobody likes some bitch that easily loses their temper, you're just a guy that just made a honest mistake.

5. That's another thing. Aside from the fact that she lied to the police will possibly do the same in court, she fucking punched you in the face. All on VIDEO. That bitch is gonna have to Pay YOU.

6. Hey man we've all tried to catch lights before. I was in your situation but on the other side. Guy in a car tried to catch a light and t-boned my SUV and flipped it. I got a nice settlement from their insurance.