Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got in trouble with the law

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by be happy 410, Apr 20, 2011.

1. few questions, me and a buddy got caught by a cop as we were rollin a b. he said if we were honest we wouldnt go to jail so we were compliant and he took our shit and said were free to go. but he didnt give either of us a paper or citation he just said it'd be mailed. now has this ever happened to anyone i thought for sure they had to give me some kind of document stating what happened.

2. Lol dude. That cop totally stole ur stash!! lol thats some cool shit

3. You got robbed

4. Did he take all your info down? if not then he fleeced ya, if he did then I wouldn't be overly surprised if you get mailed a summons to appear

5. #5 be happy 410, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    so if he didnt give me any form of documentation when it happened you dont think hes reporting it?
    and he took my id and my phone number.

6. What information of yours was taken? Did he ask for your ID?
    If not, then those cops were feeling your blunt real quick LOL.

7. he had my id before he found anything but when he had it he never went to his car or anything because i was sitting in it... and before he let me go he asked for my phone number

8. hahahahaha...
    let me explain it in my way

So here are you guys chillin and packing a bowl: :bongin:
    Then this cop suddenly comes by and hes all like: :poke:
    So you're all like: :confused_2:
    But hes like: :mad:
    So you're scared and then you're like: :(
    So you give him your weed and hes like::yay: ..but not really
    He says that you are free to go and is all like: :hide:
    So you're left in the car with your friend and you're all like: :confused:
    Meanwhile, hes all like: :hippie:

you got ripped man...

9. lol that was a cute lil story. i could care less what he did with it, i just want to know if im gonna be getting in trouble or not

10. your not gettin in trouble bro, that cop just wanted to smoke ur shit, they never mail shit to u they woulda written out a citation on the spot

11. And he wasn't writing shit down?
    If thats the case I'm 95% sure you are fine.

and if you aren't fine there is really no point in worrying about it.. but I think your fine.

12. thats what im thinking because no matter what misdemeanor you get they always hand you a citation if your getting charged with something if they dont take you to jail, right right right?

13. Then you'll get the citation in the mail.

14. ^ They never do that. No matter what. The cop was smoking his shit.

15. Meh, he just wanted it to seem legit i guess. Oh, and you cant go to jail for weed btw... not unless you live in thailand or belarus. you got trolled by a cop lol

16. who told you you cant go to jail for weed?...

17. lol you may reside in cali for colorado where you cant go to jail for weed, but around here you can go to jail for .001

18. I see what you did there :rolleyes:
    my bad.. im thinking of prison, not jail haha

19. who gave you the impression that you cant go to jail or prison for weed?:confused::confused:

20. Oh really? If the penalty is just a fine, I'd say he could. Somebody was at a house party I had, the cops found a pipe and she got the ticket 2 weeks later for it.