Got in trouble at school with weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XxGanjaSmoker420xX, Mar 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so to start off my friend an I usually smoke in his brothers car in the morning before school and I always bring a little in this mini glass jar so we smoked and came in baked and I had that jar in my bag and they had everything else in the car but 3rd pd I get called down by our vice principle and they said they heard me and a friend talking about weed and started questioning me so I tried Lieing my way out but they kept laughing Cuz they knew everything already so I just told the truth and I had no weed in there just the resin from the bud so now they got the police involved for that and they searched the car and found the shit so we're all fucked so what can happen to me with the little kief resin in the jar?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You're obviously under 18

3. No I just don't have s car but I'm turned 18 a few months ago

4. #4 Msnarls, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    That's the longest fucking question I've ever seen.

EDIT: Here ya go: [​IMG]

5. That's what happens when you're a dumbass.

6. Your mom is gonna ground you.

7. #7 ajroxit, Mar 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2015
    lawyer up first off. aside from that, this place is crawling with dicks so don't expect a lot of sympathy.  :metal:

Maybe he shouldn't be stupid and take paraphernalia to school.

9. Remember when I got caught high at school not too long ago. I was so.close to bringing some with me inside luckily I didn't. But since yur 18 they might press charges and if not maybe suspension. That's why if yur blowed at school keep it on the low man

10. I think you should focus more on school instead of getting high at school

[​IMG]

11. Fuck that!

Attached Files:

12. Suspended, grounded, drug tested, kicked from sports, laughed at on GC, etc. That about sums it up.

13. You're pretty much screwed, point blank lol

14. Okay lol fuck all the negative people but how was it paraphernalia? And it helps me focus and wake up before school Cuz I have sleeping problems so a bowl in the morning and a bowl before bed

15. [quote name="ajroxit" post="21395820" timestamp="1425681857"]lawyer up first off. aside from that, this place is crawling with dicks so don't expect a lot of sympathy. :metal:[/quote

I know some of these people are dicks but what can ya do about it

16. Lmfao. I hope you know, you just made the best comment , ever!!!! Gags

17. #17 Broski'CBK200, Mar 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
    So you snitched?

So fuck people who won't tell you what you want to hear, even though it's more than likely the truth? You may not agree with the mindset of others like law enforcement and school officials, or even the current set of laws. A lot of people would probably support part of that. The point is you brought what is currently considered a drug to a drug free environment, a place where people are trying to teach/educate you to (hopefully) do a little better in life, and are thinking that it's all ok because you said it helps you.

People are going to smoke. They are going to do it at school. But when you are caught you can't just get mad at others for a risk you knew you were taking.

Also it's paraphernalia because it was a container with remains of something that assisted you in getting high with a still illegal substance.

19. Bring drugs into a "drug free zone" is a big no no. When you are a high school student you should never bring anything to school. In all honesty you will probably get into a little trouble. It's not the end of the world. You still are able to get on the Internet so it seems you didn't really get in trouble with your parents. Have this be a lesson. Focus on your education.

20. Sounds like they were just trying to get you to talk only because they heard you talking about it. You should've denied it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.