Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got in to crash can i get a card

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by smkswthsquirels, Mar 28, 2005.

1. ok my freind and i got into a crash and flip 2 times and like ya long story short i went to the hospital and they said i was fine nothin broken my head is cool but i keep haven head aches and back problems and i randomly twitch and have fuc i mean dreams that u guys have no idea think can happen well more mest up then normal and i do like taken pills what can i do thanx for the help and smoke on

2. What state do you live in?

3. you could score vicodin if you complain of back pains and what not. Much cheaper then street and llegal too!

4. sorry to drunk to rememeber to put that in but cali

5. ya i know i got some but i don;t like vicodin it makes me sick

6. That's crazy, that the ammendment was named Senate Bill 420... also from that page, it seems like just about anyone could get MMJ if they found the right doctor.. an oral reccomendation is all you need? Could you just goto the Canna Clubs and claim you have receive an oral reccomendation from Dr. XYZ? It says there is no Registry or Licensing system as of this date..