Got in an accident.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CSterbz, Oct 18, 2011.

1. So my brother drove my dads minivan down to atlanta from boston so i can use it to drive around and finish school/get a job....and he got into an accident today driving in atlanta.

Did a complete 720--2 full rotations....

Was riding passenger but thank god for seatbelts

Smoked alot after that and gotta slight headache right now think imma sleep it off.

Tell me blades you ever been in an accident?

2. Damn bro, I am glad you're okay.

I personally haven't but my Mom has been in 4 in the past 5 years, it is scary everytime I get that phone call.

3. Yuhh, i was driving home from dropping a friend off and we had blazed about an hour earlier. I was going about 40 down the road and this guy turns in front of me and i don't have time to stop. I ended up t-boning him. My car was totaled and his had the smallest of dents. It was his fault. Came out of that without a scratch.

4. Yeah man I have, got damn whip lash!
    ha

5. #5 djace112, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
    yea ive been in 2 big accidents, my dad was driving both times and i was in the backseat both times, and neither time was it my dads fault

first time it was night and freezing rain and we were on the highway and there was a little dent in the road full of ice so the tire lacked to grip the asphalt and we spun twice and got stuck in the mud on the right side... 30 sec later a big ass trailer truck hits the same dent in the road and grinds onto our left side, shattering all the windows... the truck goes about 50 ft and stopping ahead... before my family can get out of the van, another trailer truck grinds onto the left side, stopping about 50 ft ahead... so now we begin to get out and a THIRD truck smashes into us on the left but this time it was a halt... we get out and the truck drivers get out and were all just like wtf... so the cops eventually came and took us to a hotel

second time it was daytime on the highway, some suv rear ends us, holy shit... we spin twice and my dad controls the car into the ditch in the middle... everyone gets out of the car as fast as possible but i was stuck in the backseat bc the doors were jammed... my mom opens the door from the outside and we all run away from the car... it was totaled... we were so lucky the gas tank was unaffected. and i still remember being so angry at the other driver, it was a woman but i wanted to fight the husband for some reason but my mom just calmed me down while my dad took care of it

crazy shit man driving is fuckin dangerous be careful out there

6. I flipped my car on the interstate going 65... Car flipped twice, landed on the roof. Had a shit ton of unmentionables in the car, grabbed them, walked to the side of the road.

7. Haha i had like an ounce of green, and there was an open pothole right next to the accident so i tossed it in there and got it after the cop left lol

8. Yeah man I feel you...I was in an almost fatal accident a few years ago. It was in sixth grade, me and my mom were heading to meet her parents at Olive Garden and we had just got off the exit. As we exited, this Escalade CREAMS our Camry and we're sent spinning...we end up in a ditch and it seemed like the fire department and ambulances came immediately. Apparently the lady who hit us, who had kids in the backseat, fell asleep at the wheel and ran the light. By far the worst experience of my life, I just remember the ambulance taking my mom away and she was hurt pretty badly, and they put me in a different ambulance and I was so terrified. On a lighter note, they had N64 in the hospital lol and my cousins came by and we got to play Mario Golf or some shit. Made me and my mom a lot closer

9. Damn, no serious injuries? Good karma:smoke:

Was totally gonna write something else, but ya knoww

10. sucks your van is wrecked now.

I was driving my sisters Lexus while she was out of town for a month one summer. Just blazed a dro sweet with my neighbor and was on my way to work. Im fuckin with the radio and i look up as im cruisin down this street to get to the highway and I had to slow down pretty fast to try and avoid hitting the car in front of me...BAM i get nailed from behind and then smashed into the car in front of me...

Kid totaled his BMW he had just picked up as a graduation present. Totaled my sisters Lexo. The car I hit in front of me was the kids mom!!!! Crazy accident.

11. Yea, my bro: Watch how easy it is to get out of control on these sloshy walmart tires" next thing I know were takin a turn at 70, slide sideways a hundred ft, flip twice and end up side down in a ditch. His spoiler was later found in a tree. My window was opened full I coulda been ejected. :/ dumbass

12. Yea, my bro: Watch how easy it is to get out of control on these sloshy walmart tires" next thing I know were takin a turn at 70, slide sideways a hundred ft, flip twice and end up side down in a ditch. His spoiler was later found in a tree. My window was opened full I coulda been ejected. :/ dumbass

13. I totaled my first car a few months after i got my license, I was driving to school while it was still dark out and it was raining too, my street doesnt have streetlights and some dumbass was driving with her headlights off and i pulled out in front of her cause i couldnt see shit...

A few years later i was driving in a parking lot and i hit a huge puddle and everythign locked up for a few secs and i went through a stop sign hitting a car pulling into the plaza

the last one was almost a year ago, i got into a 3 car pileup stoned as shit after i picked up a half ounce and i had my volcano in the car!

everyone was fine in every accident and the only one i got introuble for was the last one cause the third car fled and the other car didnt see what happened so the cop said it was my fault, but it could of been worse cause i was baked and had a lot of weed in the car so i didnt argue it

14. wrecked my car a week after I got it, was going down the freeway going 60 and it was raining, i was fucking around and the gf at the time yanked the wheel. hydroplaned out of control into the median, the car whiplashed into the median again and it was near total'd

15. Some of these dont seem nearly as bad but the place we got into an accident is notorious in atlanta i guess... There was another accident in the SAME place when my friend came to pick me up, about an hour after my accident. My neck is fucking killing me and i had a slight headache but thats about it, no major injuries. I could use a doob though :(

16. I fought a Chevy Tahoe's trailer hitch with my Mazda once. She decided to slam on the brakes in front of me. I followed suit and slammed on the breaks but slid into the trailer hitch anyways. Put a nice hole in my bumper.

No insurance, no injuries, my car was the only thing damaged.