got hit by a car today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by McBongwater, May 25, 2009.

1. i guess the moral is dont skateboard on the road after a fat burn sesh. :confused_2:

2. I know that but if you can avoid it stay out of the damn road. It's a ball buster when you're late for work cause some jackass on his bike is in the middle of the street.

3. whatever, your just a stupid stoner:rolleyes::p
    if you lived in europe somewhere, you would probably learn to think before crossing the street. in the west pedestrians dont even look at the cars that are coming at them. and if you jump infront of a car the driver simply wont have enough space to stop the car without hitting you. im glad that OP didnt get killed, but mostly cause if it did happen, the driver would suffer even more

4. skaters are ok in my book, but should STAY OUT OF THE FUCKING ROAD. skate in empty lots, and skateparks.
    i don't ride my mtn bike down the middle of the street all the while trying to do a kickflip at which i fail miserably.
    i ride on trails. where i belong.

5. ya we are and were way cooler than you!! Your just jealous of are awesomeness.

6. im sorry
    but u are too baked to explain anything at all
    that story made 0 sense
    :confused:

7. I guess you've never been to Italy then because in cities like Rome everyone just walks out into the street and cars stop. It's pretty crazy but also just how it is man. :smoking: