Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got high with 83 year old today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stewbs, Dec 11, 2012.

1. I got stoned with an 83 year old neighbor today. She uses medical marijuana like myself and is sharp

2. haha, that's great. everyone needs people in their life. most 80 somethings are lacking good companionship.

What was your method, smoking or vaping.

3. Tell us more!!

4. Feel up dat wrinkly poon-tang.

5. lol, dats Epic. I would like to hear this!

6. Zimmer-frame KUSH <3

7. I bet she was takin whipper snapper bowls lol

8. 'Back in my day we used to smoke it right off the plant...' :hello:

9. That's so awesome, jealous.

10. that is awesome. i'm sure she felt good having someone to share it with. old people need companions, you should hang out with her more often and medicate.

11. Everytime i hear the word poon-tang i think of Evil Bong XD

12. That's awesome! I'm sure she enjoyed your company and having someone to toke with.

13. It's always good to hang with the elderly.
    They know so much!

14. Definitely smoke with her more often man, seeing as weed is such a great way to bond with others. Older folks have a lot of great insight on things we like to think we know everything about, and like a bunch of others said, a lot of them are very lonely. You're doing your part to help make someone else happy and you get to chill with an 83 year old stoner, sounds fun to me.

15. Not every "older person" is lonely. In fact a lot of them just want to be left alone.

If you do run across an "older person", who tokes, please let them set the amout of time spent with you and please don't get upset if they don't want to "hang" with your friends as most become uncomfortable with groups of younger people.