Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got high the first time but not the second?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lukebeaton22, Jun 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. So me and my friend decided we wanted to smoke some weed and for me it was my first time. So we bought the sour diesel strain and it looked like some really dank shit. My friend rolled up an okay looking blunt and we lit it up. I took 10 long hits which is way too many for a beginner and I got super fucked up I couldn't even walk straight and for my friend it was his 3rd time smoking and for his third time straight he didn't get high at all (he knows how to inhale the correct way). A few days later I rolled up another okay looking blunt and smoked it by myself. I took 4 or 5 good hits from it and for some reason I didn't get High and it was my second time even though I already got high my first time? I don't know what's going on cause I know how to inhale obviously. Any reasons for this to help me and my friend out?

Today I am going to make a homemade water bottle bong and see if I can get High from it. I know it is unhealthy but one time won't do much. My theory is that I'm not getting High from the blunt because the tobacco buzz from the blunt wrap is taking over the weed high but I'm not completely sure.

2. Try again.

Deep inhales...hold 1-2 seconds (count if you must). Harder to do with blunts because of the nicotine which sort of muddies the high. Idm, the buzz mixed with a high but definitely don't recommend that until you have a good feel for THC so you won't have this issue.

• Like Like x 1