Got high for the first time today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smilingbacon, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Ive tried weed twice before but didn't get high but today my neice came and let me use her pipe.

I don't know how high I was so help me figure it out.
    I laughed at some things, but not everything. I couldn't keep a smile off my face. And food tasted really good! But I don't think I was THAT high so what do you all think?

2. You had symptoms there, from what it sounds like you were high. How much did you smoke? Maybe smoke more next time if you feel like you want more of an effect.

3. Yeah I only had about 7 hits

4. It's sounds like you were definately high, but maybe not like really, really stoned. My first time I got high I was tripping but what you described is basically how I feel when I get high now. Maybe you should try a little more next time just to see if you weren't high enough the last time :)

5. Yeah, ive been reading this forum for a while and... well it just didnt live up to that. I'm getting more tomorrow so were good :D

6. Have fun! The first time I really got stoned I could definitely tell, no doubt about it. I had smoked a few times before that and mostly just got the munchies.

7. Gravity bong! Haha you will be blown away.

8. congratulations :hello:

9. Thanks man :D
    I walked around with a HUGH smile on my face and I have a feeling everyone knew

10. When your really baked.. You will know.

11. Oh by the way, I have a funny story.
    So we did it with my friend and I figured out I could "steal" some of his hit by taking it and hitting it after he did. So I had to suck in really hard and I got a bunch of ash in my mouth after a couple times.
    I coughed for 30 seconds and almost threw up lol.

12. Yeah I didnt have much so... next time I will. I think i might get it tomorrow but my dealers mad at me at the moment so... maybe not

13. when you are high, it isn't even a question especially for getting ripped the first time. i think you got some smoke in you but not much. take the smoke deep in next time

14. First time I got stoned I was trippin balls.Enjoy the first few times cause they're never quite the same again,unless you take a long tolerance break(that is if you smoke enough to build up a major tolerance.)

15. (off topic) is that the twilight zone door on your picture?

16. Yup! :)

17. Get a bunch of weed and enjoy the amazing first few high mate :smoke: