Got high at work...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed&Confuzed, Jan 20, 2009.

1. #1 Blazed&Confuzed, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009
    My boss told my to clean the elevator, so I put on my best "I'll do whatever the fuck you say, don't fire me in this economy" face and got to work. About 5 minutes into cleaning I realized that there was no ventilation and I'm spraying that shit around like it's air freshener. Now I'm back at the front desk (hotel) and I'm loopy as fuck and feel like I'm going to pass out well before I intended tonight... Unfortunate. Let's hope the weed I acquired a second ago has some sativa characteristics (working at the same place as your dealer saves alot of time).

2. What were you using, some sort of degreaser?

3. It's some kind of chrome cleaner. Might have degreaser in it...

4. you were doing this INSIDE the elevator?

Well i guess the doors do close automatically...But you could probably turn it to service, right?

Either way, wasnt too bright to use chemicals in such an enclosed space. Probably just gunna make you feel weird for a while then youll be good.

5. The elevator makes an alarm sound after the door is held for like 25 seconds, then starts to very slowly close after like a minute, even if you put your arm in front of the sensor.

6. just takes your arm with it huh?

:laughing:

7. Damn, sometimes you do fucked up shit at work. I do sometimes working at a grocery store. You try and protect yourself, but sometimes you just get hit by a wave of garbage water or something weird and unhealthy. The weed will make you feel better, but be careful in the future and ask for some kinda safety precaution, the economy is not bad enough to risk your long term health ;)

8. :laughing: just made me feel even more bad for the guy.

9. I'm assuming if you left your arm in the doors and they tried to fully close, pressure wouldn't build up on your arm to much before it stopped... Unless you were just being sarcastic... I'm high, forgive me.

10. heh reminded me of last summer when i was high at work and one of my coworkers spilt lime on a walkie talkie and asked me to wash it... i stuck it under the hose outside for a minute. :eek: my boss was pretty pissed at me and it almost came out of my paycheck.

11. i use to turn up waked and baked and get a lil paranoid when my manager would look at me but it was all cool, i didnt fuck a bout i just got to work, took some munchies and would call up my boy just to piss him off because he'd go back to bed after getting me zonked. good times.