Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got high at church

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaReALdUTchMaZ, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Off topic, but I love your avatar and sig.

2. God made it and there is nothing about it being bad for you or that you shouldn't do it in the Bible. The only verse about is being bad could be that you should always be sober but I don't consider high not sober because I can still function 100% normally. So as long as you are smoking it legally it isn't a sin. If you are illegally smoking it, then it is a sin because Jesus commands us to obey our govt. But its really NBD

3. [quote name='"AugustWest"']nothing to be worried about dude..

besides HELL! :devious:[/quote]

ROTFL! I love surfing and seeing these guys out and about. Serious though man, no worries:) s'all good..

4. dude dont feel ashamed! The priest laughed at you! Thats a good sign haha. If he was against weed he probably would have gave you the evil eye or something.

And dude it doesnt matter what ANYONE else thinks. Do what makes you happy, then proceed to make others happy.

5. Hope you gave thanks to Jesus Christ while you were high.

6. This whole "obey the law of the land" argument from the bible is ridiculous. First off, Paul was writing to believers in Rome during the time of the Pax Romana, a time of relative peace from wars and tolerance for religions in Rome. It was a good time to remind Christians to be as peaceful as possible because the regime in power was very lenient and relatively Christian. To construe that verse as applying to 21st century America where our constitution and God's nature are being violated by Cannabis probation is absurd.

7. i agree sumwhat!!!

8. How could this be disrespectful? Weeds used in many African religious practices.

Remember Bob Marley and Rastafarianism? Don't feel guilty because Uncle Sam says you're doing 'drugs'

9. If you are high at church IMO it falls into 3 catagories:

1. High to find spirituality, nothing to be ashamed about. :)

2. High cuz church sucks and its how you deal cuz you get dragged their all the time, again fine. :)

3. Any situation where you being high disrupts someone else's time to worship their god is VERY disrespectful and you should be ashamed.

:)

10. I dint believe in god, but why would he put it here if he didn't want anyone to smoke it, he will be happy you appreciated the session today.