Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got high at church

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaReALdUTchMaZ, Sep 7, 2011.

1. One of my friend's rebuttle was that in the Bible, it says to worship God with a sober state of mind.

Well, shoot. :smoke:

2. unless your a shaman:smoke:

3. Shouldn't even go to church. I'd have to smoke too if I was going to sit there listening to that bullshit.

4. its all good. google jesus smoked a pipe

Attached Files:

5. I was being sarcastic, that was a joke aimed at myself. But no, saying more isn't bullshit. It's more precise and allows more points for people to join the conversation. Dumbing down is a waste of our brains.

6. woh there mask sales man, no need to go that far!!

7. People have boned premaritally in church on the pew. Smoking a flower won't make God give you the stink eye.

8. "Come closer, my son. Let the word of--- *COUGH COUGH COUGH* "

9. watch the documentary Religulous.
    talks alot about christianity being similar to other religions that far predated it.
    excellent documentary, too

10. A lofty post from someone who cant possibly know...

@op, god (if the being exists) has much more important things to worry about than a stoney in church. Smoke up, enjoy your spirituality. Thats between you and your entity.

11. I don't believe in God either, but I'm totally cool with religious people. My fellow atheist friend looks down and shit talks religious people, which I can't stand. Every time we talk to someone who mentions God, he goes into militant mode and all "LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOUR BIBLE11!"

I get the good and bad of religion, and I know there are some people who are better off structured around a being that looks down and gives consequences to good and bad. ...At the same time, I also get that some people would just go completely APESHIT if they didn't have that going on in their life.

12. Dude this is probably the only way I could go to church anymore.

13. Your only going to Hell if you believe Hell. If not you have nothing to be afraid of.

14. Your only sin was..you didn't bring enough for everyone..

15. I went to my nephews baptism high... very high in fact. In a church. Had to get up a few times to actually do things though.

16. Bro me and my brother useto sign in to church as a requirement by the confirmation class we had to attend a 1 hour mass every sunday. Well after we signed in we would just walk out and go to the near Taco Bell and grub out for like 30 minutes then go back and sign out. This I was never proud of but hey im sure Jesus would have a laugh or two that we ditched mass for Taco Bell.

17. No way you should feel ashamed... Hell, I lost my virginity in church. And I was a youth leader!

18. God was watching...:devious:

19. It was pretty fun though lmao!!!

20. I wouldn't mind smoking with god, that would be some crazy shit, I bet he gots an ass of weed.