Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got high and talked to anti-weed gf..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rhapbus, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Ok, she's not "Anti-weed" she just doesn't smoke, won't hate me for doing so, but does see it in a negative fashion. I can live with that.

So last night, we're talking on the phone, and things get quiet.
    Things stay quiet, we start getting nippy at eachother, just not going well.

So, I blaze a bowl and we start talking

most lively, energetic, happy, and loving conversation we've had for a straight 3 whole hours. Amazing

At the end, as we said our goodnights. I said to her "What would you say if i told you i was high the ENTIRE time we were talking?"

"I guess i'll try it sometime"

:hello:

2. Nice man. haha

3. I'd suggest to give her a really WEAK edible the first time, she will like it a lot more.

4. #4 phil3, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    nice.

5. yeh, but did you have sex after?

6. I'm sure he would brag about having phone sex... haha :smoke:

7. Danm dude 3 hours on the phone? Why not just meet up? give her weed brownie , tell her after the fact.
    " I didnt know you liked to get wet"

Then start laughing in an evil way .

8. A 3 hour conversation? She's the one bragging how it was like phone sex.

9. aka mutual masterbation

10. Hahah, great stuff man.