Got high and some random people started talking to me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Peet79, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Hi, I got this story and don't know what to think about it. Yesterday I got high with friends in a bar, and after some time these people came to us and started talking to us in english (we're from non-english speaking country). They were like 25 or what and we are 18. I don't know why they sat next to us but it feels suspicious to me, they gave off a weird vibe. I left them after a while but from their overly friendly manner (one of them even scratched my head o_O ) I assume they wanted something, I guess they wanted weed either for themselves or they were cops (hope not). We were flying high like a kite so I assume that's why they came to us.

What do I make out of it? Is it normal that foreigners just visit bars and look to buy for weed? Were they undercover cops or something? Were they just friendly?

2. Well, if I were to get high in a bar, I'd expect someone to at least come over..

3. What do you mean?

4. Nah man you were at a bar, at most bars at least in my state everyone is friendly, walk through the door your everyone's friend. I've had people buy me drinks and shit just walking in.

Nothing wrong meeting new people bro, you buy a round they do the same and have a good conversation shoot some pool and talk some shit, That's what I expect when I go to the bar at least.

5. Simply ask them if they are cops and gauge their reaction lol

6. They were scratching your head in a bar? I got hit on in an after hours bar once. Guy rubbed my shoulder in the bathroom. I bolted and never looked back. Why would you let 'em scratch your head man?

7. #7 ExcretingCretin, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2015
    @JelGreen
    Prob did it for the same reason you let the dude rub your shoulder bro. Shit prob felt goooood. [​IMG]

8. Dude I was half past dead... it took me a few seconds to realize what just happened but it felt weird

9. weird like a new sensation you were not fully ready to accept?

That's not weird bro. It's okay to feel that way.[​IMG]