Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got high,and Remade a song. check it out.or not.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Joedahoe, Nov 16, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-y9fIOehbY]The Ride Remix - YouTube[/ame]

Its Drake's "The Ride" off take care.

Tell me what you think.if you like it comment it. if ya wanna here more subscirbe on youtube. and follow me @steadyworkin247.

keep tokin :bongin:

2. I think ill go with the "not" optiOn.

3. [quote name='"Nhan420"']I think ill go with the "not" optiOn.[/quote]

Lol. Alrite

4. Hahaha just fucking with you man i actually did listen to it. Not bad at all, but still no drizzy.

5. Its straight as fuck for a freestyle bro. You got a old skool slim shady flow

6. [quote name='"Nhan420"']

Hahaha just fucking with you man i actually did listen to it. Not bad at all, but still no drizzy.[/quote]

Thanks man. You got a twitter. Follow. :bongin:

7. [quote name='"GridlxCC6"']Its straight as fuck for a freestyle bro. You got a old skool slim shady flow[/quote]

Thanks man. If you got a twitter. Follow. Or subscribe on YouTube.

8. Hahahhahaa. sound like your just talking the whole time please stop...... lol

9. [quote name='"blazernhan"']Hahahhahaa. sound like your just talking the whole time please stop...... lol[/quote]

Lol new to this. So taking critique to get better. Good lookin with the feed back.

10. Not my type of music but I listened to it anyway,

Some of the rhymes were good others sounded forced.

Pretty cool though. I myself love getting high and making music.

11. [quote name='"KreenAkrore"']Not my type of music but I listened to it anyway,

Some of the rhymes were good others sounded forced.

Pretty cool though. I myself love getting high and making music.[/quote]

Thanks man. Ya it's the best. It let's your ideas run rampant.

12. not bad good flow.

13. thanks man