Got high and found a more effecient way to shave

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ArborVan37, Jun 9, 2009.

1. ````````````//
    ``````````` // <-this is the blade handle the '''''' means nothing
    ```````````//
    ``````````//
    `````` ===== <- this is the blade
    |||||||||||| <- this is hair
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||
    ||||||||||||

ok so I noticed that on some browsers the diagram spacing is a little off

2. Now Im even more confused.

3. So am I.

[​IMG]

4. just forget it.

Im either going to have to take a video or just give up trying to explain it

5. i'm high as shit, and tried to understand how that diagram was different, and then busted out laughing when i read other responses. :)

I understand what you're talking about, but I thought every guy knew about this ^_^

6. #46 dirtybongwaterr, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    HAHAHA. okay, funny shit. i've been looking at that diagram while sober all day today...well I smoked a few bowls and returned to look at it while stoned, and I finally fucking get it!!!!!! i'm so proud of myself. now I can sleep tonight, having solved that.

sidenotes:
    it really wasn't worth all the effort. that's the most pointless post ever, damn it. but kudos for making that diagram, you have too much time on your hands.

and i love reading everyone's confused posts. i lol'd big time vvv

7. Holy shit I get it now, at first... I thought it was just a diagram of a razer. ._.

8. I get the damn diagram!!! Wooooooooo!

9. Shit, they should make this a test for Cambridge.

Professor: "Sir, do you see a difference in these two diagrams made on G fucking ?"

Applicant: "I'm... I'm afraid I don't."

Professor: "Well, sorry for you, but we don't have a place for you here. You see, we only take people who's IQ exceeds two thousand billion. Only when this barrier in human intelligence has been broken, shall a person recognize the difference between these two diagrams. To be honest, I can't see the fucking difference either."

10. Yeah, you gotta be stoned.

Shaving is shaving.

11. All I can see from this picture is a sail boat floating on top of water in the first picture. Then in the second the sail boat is about to fall off the edge of the world!!

12. I'd have thought anyone that smokes pot would use an electric shaver..at least I do :bongin:

13. i so get the diagrams, hes only shaving hair with half the razor blade so the hair slides off of the blade and requires less washing

14. No it's not, I'm stoned and I understand it..

15. qft for life

16. haha yes!

17. If you shave correctly, there's no reason to have to use half of the blade. That's another reason this shit is so confusing. Especially using a Mach 3, I've never had any issues with them at all. Maybe shaving more than once a month so the blades don't get clogged with hair? Oh and the Mach 3 Power is great, the vibrations really help the blade glide across your skin. Using hot water and a good cream/lather also helps soften the hair.

Oh and another reason the diagram doesn't work is because it looks like you're shaving your hair sideways...

18. I actually get that diagram.

19. no you think you can understand it because your high. In actuality, the op just put those up there with no idea wtf he was doing because he was tripping nutsack. This whole thread was a government conspiracy.

[​IMG]

thats the op when he made this thread

20. heres my pattern

////////////(
    ))()$%^&#%
    GGGHHHDD
    ///\\/\/\/\/\/
    \\\\\\/\/\\\\/\\
    ----------
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    %%%

Cuz im a man and i use a fucking Chainsaw