Got High And Ended Up At A Kids Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by staychill4life, May 15, 2014.

1. hey guys, I'm new to this app. but I wanted to post something and try this out.

about a month ago. me and my friends were wanting to go to a party. my friend had a crush on a girl, who was having a party/bonfire. we decided we would hit up the party. we stoped by are local gas station, smoked a blunt. we started heading to the party. once are arrival I get out of the car, high as hell. ( like I said I don't smoke ALOT) at this point I'm laughing a lot, have the giggles. I get out of the car thinking there would be a lot of people and booze and stuff. the first thing I hear is kids laughing and playing around. I was like wtf!?!? I walk over there, I screamed " hey niggas" not in a racist way. and I look over, and the girls dad was black. and he was sitting on a tailgate drinking beer. it was awkward, cause as soon as I said it I started to laugh so hard it hurt. I walk over to the fire and it's the girl, and a lot of little kids. I was cussin and acting a fool around her parents and a lot of children.

not a interesting story, but like I said I'm new here and wanted to post!

comment some funny stories below.

stay chill

2. how old are u

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. wait so are you black ?

4. You sound like a less than enjoyable person to be around.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. U sound cool

6. AjajajajJajJa oh fuck..... nice first thread dude

7. He can't be if he had to state "not in a racist way" after calling a black family "niggas"

Idk what's worse, the story itself or the fact that you felt the need to share it with us.

8. ya fucked up bruh

9. wat

10. I'm a black white woman. I feel your pain, my niqquh.

11. #11 phunk doc, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    did you know anyone at the party? is it common for you to roll up into someone elses place startn off like that? time and a place man.

12. Why after hearing children screaming and having fun did you decide to then say (wait sorry, scream...your own words) "hey niggas."

I mean why?

13. Should I contact Chris Hansen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. If there was a random white guy that came to a party here and the first thing he yells was hey niggas he would either be deemed retarded or punched in the jaw... All around a stupid ass story

15. and I didn't even grow up in a bad area.. One of the top 15 richest cities in the USA. Not bragging I'm just putting that in perspective. Control your shit dude

16. High School must be out already in some places. The 14-17 year olds will be bombing this place with dumb shit like crazy.

17. #18 500sd, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014
    i think your font size is actually appropriate for that message. bravo. 

18. huh?

Is there more to the story?