Got fucked up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ExtremeMDK, Jan 31, 2013.

1. #1 ExtremeMDK, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    Last night I went through the craziest, scariest, most confusing moment of my life.

Before I tell you the story let me tell you a little about me. I don't smoke much due to the fact that I just started a few months ago and I been smoking <.08 grams every few days ever since, just to chill out and kick back, and since my tolerance isn't that great yet .08 grams is enough to leave me feeling good. Also, I bought 5grams about 3 months ago which has lasted me this long - I'm still smoking from the same pick up. I'm also a lifelong basketball fan/player and a die hard lakers fan. I watch every game.

Well, last night I decided to get FUCKED UP and by this I mean smoke a shit load of weed or at least enough to leave me numb. I smoked up about .24grams (all these numbers are determined through an electronic scale I bought, I weigh all my weed before I smoke it.) and sat back and watched the lakers game vs the suns.

About 7minutes, after smoking, it started to hit me.. I was blaaasted. But this time it was different, I started questioning the game I was watching. I felt as if the game was a hoax, that the players were acting. It was crazy! and I was laughing because I felt cheated - I been watching nba games for the longest and to find out it was fake just crushed my heart you know? So I went to my computer and googled "NBA is FAKE" and it took me to all these random sites with people talking about how the games are rigged. Of course if i was sober I'd wouldn't pay attention to none of that shit but since I was fucked up I started believing into it. That's when it started..

I started questioning other things in my life. "What other things are faked?" "Am I living in a world that doesn't really exist?" Then I started questioning my religion, there was a commercial on the tv for some hard liquor and they played some funky 70's tune and I started dancing to it as if I've done it before, then I realized I have heard it before - in my past life. "I lived through the 70's in my past life" I said out-loud "I RECOGNIZE THAT BEAT". Now, I'm catholic so that goes against everything I been taught, you know? But i started thinking that maybe, after death, we just get a new body but keep our souls and we keep on living different lives through different people. CRAZY. I started thinking about life after death. I started getting images of the matrix movies of how maybe I'm connected to some machine and my reality is just a collection of images. At this point I was freaking out. I kept looking over my shoulder expecting some government dude to be behind me. Now keep in mind I'm in my house, in my room, with the doors closed.

Now I'm a pretty smart dude; I knew I was high and I kept telling myself that in order to calm myself down. Nothing was working. I kept trying to think of other things. Math problems. Anatomy questions(I'm a medical student). I even changed the channel to find something to take my mind off things. NOTHING WORKED. I was paranoid like a motherfucker and I started questioning wether or not my weed had been laced. But I've smoked from the same stash for months and it's all sealed in a jar - plus it's hidden in my room in a house where only I live in. So it couldn't have been laced. Because this was the first time this happened.

At this point I can't take the pressure. and I've tried about everything to get un-high(sober) even pouring cold water on my face. It's about 8:30 but I decide to give up and fall asleep. Thinking I'll just sleep it off. Turned off everything and headed to bed. It took me about an hour to fall asleep. I kept thinking about the same shit. Scared I was being watched. I was - not gunna deny - fucking scared to death. Sweating even. I finally fell asleep but I kept waking up, throughout the night, yelling at my tupac poster on the wall. Thinking it was someone tempering with my mind, injecting me with something. Crazy.. I kept waking up like this all night! I kept thinking I was Truman in "The Truman Show". That the world revolved around my life, my televised life.

After a while, about 5am, I woke up again but I finally found myself calmed. It was over. I laid there, looking at the ceiling, and laughed out loud at myself. And the only thing I could say was "Awesome.". And fell back asleep.

It's 9:58 now in the morning, I got breakfast and cleaned my face, and decided to share my experience with you fine people.

So what you think? Am I going crazy lol?! Laced weed? Expired(too old) weed? Just an awesome moment?

sigh... only way to find out is to smoke again! eh?? :D:smoking:

2. To long. To read from what I read ur weed isnt laced u had it for +3 months. If it was laced u wulda felt it before

3. Yeah I know. I'm just sharing my experience. Sorry if it's too long :D

4. weed definitely breaks down, especially if it's exposed to fresh air and/or light

altho it's more of an indica-like CBD conversion which would give you couchlock instead of that mind-race sativa high

5. Felt like a sativa high then.. all mental

6. just more than you're used to smoking I guess

7. #7 3XL, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013
    Dang thats crazy man haha

Ive had that happen to me before, where things seem so familiar like youve lived it before, or you experience something for the first time and in your head are thinking "Ive done this before..." So yeah i know the feeling

Edit: also this just happened to you because ur tolerance was low and you smoked more than ur used to.

8. Haha dude that would happen to me when I first started smoking. It felt like life wasn't real, and that's what weed does lol. At least for me. It made me question different aspects of my life. Granted, some parts can be frightening thats because you've never looked at your life from this perspective. Haha I wish I could still get that highhhh. I think I might take a week or 2 off sweat a lot and take an edible just to experience a more potent high. Even if its only one time

I think u answered ur own question you have almost zero tolerance and took in a lot of quality bud and were tripping. But you laughed it off so its all good, and I'm sure you'll probably learn something(s) from that high. Lol, good read.

9. 0.24? i smoke that before going to church bro.. lol but honestly thats what, a decent bowl? Anyways, i have felt exactly as you describe, thinking a lot of the same thoughts, especially about the Truman Show thing (recently watched it). hat if it is all fake still?

10. Sounds like you opened your mind. Weed is what helped me escape from my preconceptions of life.

11. Lol my tolerance ain't that high yet bro. But I like it, i don't have to smoke much to get a good high. :D

12. damn you got really high same thing happened to me I smoked a little too much and my mind opened up and unfolded on its own, for instance, since then I dont believe in religion(former christian) anymore its just dumb, how can you tell millions of other people their religion is wrong but your one religion is right, but God has to be real.

13. You smoke .24 of a gram, that's not even half a gram it's almost a quarter of a gram. How the hell did you even smoke it? My bowl packs like
    .5. I don't understand how you get high off .24 of a gram. And you sound like an idiot measuring it like that, no offense

14. I can get high off .24 of a gRAM maybe you just need better weed.

15. Not everyone has tolerance.. I smoke once/twice a week and 0.2 gets me to pluto and back. And I'd be pissed if I had to pack 0.5 bowls to get high, I mean think about it, for every time that you get high, I get high two times and more. = save weed and money. Peace

16. How da fuck can you get high off .08 of a gram of weed even if I take a t-break that tiny amount isn't gonna do shit, it sounds like u actually got high for the first time instead of just a little buzz ur gettin from that .08. Roll a gram joint and see what the herb is really like my friend.

17. tldr; OP has a ridiculously low tolerance and smoked too much (.2) and greened out. Your weed isn't laced you just got too high.

18. Any mind-altering drug can do that man just keep calm

19. Lol my first time was worst. I didn't know I was high till it was over. I sat in my, locked, bathroom thinking something was out to get me... but that's another story.

Other times I get high reality is slowed down for me, I feel drowsy and get the most random thoughts and ideas + i get hungry like a mother fucker even though I've just had a meal.

This time I smoked more than I could candle that is all.

Plus my weed is good, none of the mexican shit. I got some real home grown oregon shit. And I also take good care of my weed; in an airtight glass jar, covered in some black bag so no light exposure, not exposed to open air long, and in a cool environment.

Have you guys not read it all? I've only started smoking so why are you guys surprised of my little almost non-existent tolerance?

Maybe it was more than .24 grams, my weed is a few months old, and dry as it is sticky. So that could account for the false weight?

20. How do you smoke .08 grams every few days? That's literally like a hit of weed. I stopped reading after I read you smoked .24 and got fucked up. I'm not trying to be a asshole but you need to get your tolerance up because you sound like a bitch, just sayin...