Got Fucked up last night...

Discussion in 'General' started by Chronic420, Oct 25, 2003.

1. Well last night i had no one over sense i was *grounded* but i some how talked my mom into letting me go to MidNight madness well me and my cuzzin went over to her friends house and were gonna wait on some other people to get over there but then we decided not to go well thats when the smoking started..

5 bong bowls
    1 joint
    and a Corn Husk Blunt* yep it was pretty much a blunt rolled out of a Corn Husk damn that thing tasted weird but it sure did get me fucked up .
    well during all of this i killt 8 beers when i was only suppose to be able to get 1 *muhahaha* make a long story short
    i puked my brains out there and on the way home... lol barley remember all that happend but damn it was fun .

and for the good news i got my Gas Mask today need some ganja to hit it :)

2. Well heres some more bad news just found out my dealer who is kool as hell got put in jail for possesion not sure what but damn that sucks... i want to try my gas mask so bad...

3. Shit man, dealer in jail, that's very shit.

Last night i got fucked up too, 2.5 liters of magners and tons of spliffs...loads, we just kept rolling and rolling, had some poppers too, they weren't bad.

4. damn oh and if i dident allready tell you i got a gas mask wich ive hit twice now... omg.... if you have Never hit a Gas Mask Please go to your local sports Authority store and get one...its so ...much diffrent than any thing else its like when you put it on your in a hole diffrent place ... and so far it aint burnt my eyes yet...

5. their time will come...

6. i had a nice buzz last night too, started off the evening with pot, then at about 10pm i took 50mg of adderal, kept smoking pot, and at 2:10am i took an E pill, first time. so all in all, got fucked up!