Got Fucked Over.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Drewsley, Sep 22, 2010.

1. So as some of you may or may not know from one of my older threads in the "real life stories section" i broke up with my girlfriend of 8 months to date her best friend Brittany. Well i went to the beach with a crowd and she was there we had sex every night and it was great. Didnt expect much more than what happend at the beach and assumed it would end. Feelings got stronger, kisses got sweeter and we started dating about 3 weeks after we got back home (last tuesday). Well seems as if this girl is a straight bitch. I always keep my game up with other girls but with her i do everything in my power to make her happy. Seems as if im no longer happy, because im always worried about saying the wrong thing. This girl beautiful. Like a 10 shes a bomb shell and i dont wanna lose her. Thing is she texts my best friend every single fucking day and thats just not right, and yesterday she made a comment that was out of the way in a jokingly manner but still bullshit.

This past weekend her grandfather that she was very close to passed away and i was with her every moment until monday. Spent $100 on gas driving her back and forth to a county an hour away all weekend. Made sure she had everything she needed. I havent done one single wrong and this girl dont fucking appreciate shit and just says " well i didnt do anything wrong". she flirts with dudes but nothing comes of it...its just fucking disrespectful towards me.

Yesterday i was at the motocross track with a buddy, wasnt riding just watching got drunk and realized i had enough of this shit. So i told her either you start acting like im your boyfriend show me a little fucking compassion and appreciation or were done. She was all like well you cant hang out with your best friend anymore and im all like fuck that shit your stupid. So i sent her a big ass long text last night b4 bed saying how if she appollogizes and starts treating me right we can talk about things and if not then fuck it.

shew just had to share and vent...damn girls its nothing but a fukin game. Keep the upperhand men. Treat em' like shit they love it. Treat em great they'll walk all over you.

-Drew

2. lol its true sir.

3. Oh for goodness sake.

She went out with you right after you dumped her best friend, what the fuck do you expect?

She sounds like a silly, selfish spoiled little brat. And if you're only with her cuz she's a "10", well, you know....

4. She's just a slut, dude obvsious slut is obvious.

5. theres plenty of fish in the sea..if shes bullshitting then bullshit her n dont put up with the bullshit cuz in the end it'll all be bullshit..ya feel me? lol

6. Sounds like a level 4 attention whore to me... flirtin' with other dudes and your best friend while in a relationship with you...

However, you went out with her best friend, she's flirting with your best friend.... did you flirt with this girl while you were still in a relationship with your ex?

7. This ^^ Except he said he broke up with his old girlfriend to hook up with her.

Not to mention she just lost a close relative and is going through the grieving process. That takes time and you're not giving her much of that.

You've been in the relationship for all of three weeks and this is how you're acting? Break up. Spare her and yourself the heartache. This is already going down in flames.

8. i know, its a disaster but the sex is so damn good. Never in my life have i been fucked the way she fucks me. shes such a sweet girl but so stubborn...i think i can break her. I just need time and new attitude.

9. /troll

10. LOL

Did u just say u think u can "break" her? Like u break a animal?

Dude if she is so beautiful and u like her so much why would u talk like that about her?

11. Seems like your ex got the better end of the deal ridding her life of you & her "best friend".

12. I don't think anyone will ever understand romance. Everyone in this thread really just posts, biased ideas on what love is. Love is what you make it, it's just a feeling made up like all the rest.

I wish everyone the best to finding love, but remember don't try to make love a permanent thing when it's not meant to be.

13. fuck someone over and get fucked over, that's how the game goes.
    do everything right and get fucked over, that's how the game goes.

14. I don't know... maybe it "just happened" or whatever, but if you can so easily break up with someone and start dating their best friend... maybe it's karma kicking your ass.

I don't know the whole situation, but the way you talk about this girl, you don't sound like wonderful boyfriend material.

And if I EVER heard any of my boyfriends saying they were going to "break" me, you better believe I'd kick their ass to the curb in a heart beat.
    I put up with a lot of shit from guys depending on the situation and I've given my fair share of second chances, but stuff like this bothers me to no end, and it is the fastest way to lose me completely.

15. I read that much, and lol'd.

16. lmao no you guys dont know the whole situation...let me inform you. Before my beach trip with the now ex girlfriend(her old bestfriend) , we had been fighting hell down right? well she looked me in the eyes and says " i still have feelings for another guy" just to be a spitful bitch. I said ok...thats cool. So i went to the beach and fucked her bestfriend every night just to be a spiteful asshole. Guys im sorry, you say im not good boyfriend material etc but i really do treat girls great, im respectful and dont cheat or say the wrong things. what im basically trying to get at here is Learn this girl a little appreciation towards someone who treats her good and cares for her because with a little work should could be good girlfriend material. Love is total bullshit, its all a game. Like i said earlier treat someone good they will sooner or later walk all over you if they dont appreciate it.

17. Enough said really... If that's the way you feel, that's what's gonna show. In other words it's pointless and you're only in it for yourself. You can't change your whole philosophy on it.

But take it from someone who knows; it's not true.

I feel really bad for you actually but all I can do is hope that one day you'll have an epiphany.

18. He knows, you don't need to point that out. Really, you're smart but, let's consider reasonability.

People have much more going on than they post on forums

19. Whether you admit, your selfishness or not, you are just as selfish as the rest Mathilda.