got fucked over

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by vendetta777, Apr 12, 2009.

1. #1 vendetta777, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2009
    Ok well I called up this friend that Ive known for a while last night to try to get some bud(was lookin for a half), up until today everything has been okay, ive smoked with him a while, and sometimes get some good bud from him, but tonight was different. So he says "yea i can get you a half for 60" and im like ok. well can i come with you to pick it up, and he says"nah man my dealer doesnt know you" shit like that. So im like ehh, well I know where he lives and shit so i was pretty sure he wouldn't pull anything, so i trusted him. Gave him the 60 and just waited. Then I called him about 25 minutes later and he said he was waiting on the dealer to get there. Then all the times i tried to call after that, I either got the busy signal or it just kept ringing and went into voicemail.

So basically i've decided that either he gets my money or my shit back or Ill turn in his information to the police and they can deal with him, because he always has drugs or paraphenalia on him. I really would hate to do this but this is basically what it comes down to, I know his street address, phone number, and his license plate number, and the type of car he drives,also where he works. He still hasnt answered his phone today either:mad:. I know most of you will probably say "well dont front", i would never front to somebody i didnt know, which is why i made the decision to do so. What I do need is some advice on how i would get compensation back or how i would go about reporting him to the police(random tip) or what. Shit and to think that this has to happen to me a week before 420, FUCK.

2. What a dick dude. I would def report him. Say he strong arm robbed you.

3. Thats shitty and all but dont report him to the cops. The drug business isnt a business where you report bad merchants to the authorities. Let it go or take it into your own hands.

4. Or you can go to his house, wait, then when he (eventually) comes home,hide behind something and when he opens his door, push him inside and go inside too... jump him and beat him severly with a bat and take everything he has.

hm?:D

5. dont call the cops. thats fucked up

6. Well im basically using the reporting method as a means of blackmailing him to give me my shit back, but if i tell him what im going to do and he just doesnt give a fuck or doesnt say he's gonna give the money back, shit will have to go to more extreme measures and right now I dont know exactly what those measures will be.

7. You don't rat on other stoners about being stoners. Period.

8. Im sure you would think differently about the situation if it had happened to you

9. Actually its happened quite a few times. Handle it in a fashion that doesn't involve police.

10. wow that sucks. If i were you id threaten him and shit, and if he doesnt reply then i would fucking let him know whats good. But the last thing i would do is rat on him. I would throw a rock through his window or steal his mailbox or some shit.

11. Taking it to the police only screws you over.

12. ya man gettin the police involved is more shady than him fuckin u over

13. if u ever get in trouble rat him out as a way to get a lighter sentance... thats what i did to the fucker who jumped me(for no reason i should add... i was a loyal customer) the dude just so happened to be the biggest distributer of pills in the are

14. yea i kind of like that idea, its like having a card in my hand that I could use whenever I get into some trouble myself with the cops

15. Don't report him. I would just confront him but don't be a dick about it. Say, "what happened to you yesterday" and ask for either your $ back or your weed. If you get neither, then I would cut him out of your life and consider you found out that he's a scum bag for only $60. It could have been much, much more.

16. true true true.

17. A serious ass whuppin is in order if yah ask me. Dude ripped you the fuck off. This is one of them rare circumstances where youve been stolen from, buts its subculture issue. You think when a coke dealer rips off a customer, they call the cops and report em? What if it comes out you ratted him out? No matter what the circumstances, most dope dealers would then refuse to deal with you.

As I said before a asswhuppin is in order. LOL True story, like 12 years ago, me and my current roomie/ best friend , were aquaintances and I hung out with a different crowd. He had gotten 40 from a friend of mine and me one afternoon saying he would be back in an hour with the 1/4. 5 hours later, like 50 phone calls and we got nothing. We hunted his ass for days. I actually caught him one night, he was on acid with a few friends and I was going somewhere with my chick and ran into em. I proceeded to knock his ass out, 2 punches, with a message of pay up or its comming again. He paid up 2 days later. He is LHAO as I type this cause its funny now that we think of it, but that was the last time he tried to rip someone off.

KICK THAT DUDES ASS!!!!!!! Nothing like a good curbstomp to solve the situation. Can you man handle him? Make him eat shit or something and swear you wil;l do it everytime you see him till he pays back double!!!!!!!!!!

18. Never, ever snitch

19. LOL, fuckin snitches

20. Well thanks guys your input really helped me put this situation into a different perspective for me. Looks like beating his ass is basically whats gonna go down. Just a quick update I got in contact with one of his friends that lives right close to him and told him what the fuck was up, he thought it was bullshit also and is also pissed off at him. Ive figured the best way to deal with this is turn people that he considers close against him so he can come to realize that he FUCKED UP badly and theres retribution for doing shit like that, its just not acceptable. This shits been gettin me so worked up, ive just been workin out all day to cool off and to make his asskicking even worse. I mean damn all I wanted to do today was smoke some weed and chill, but some guy had to go and fuck it all up.