Got fucked by the law last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Walter White, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Last night me and a friend smoked some and then went driving around at about 3 am. That seems like a bad idea now, but we were just bored, wide awake and enjoy driving around and listening to some music sometimes. I was the driver, it was my car, and there was absolutely nothing drug related or illegal in my car. I didn't smoke a lot beforehand, and it did not inhibit my ability to drive whatsoever.

Next thing I know, blue and red lights behind me. Cop tells me that i passed over the yellow line and asked me how much i had had to drink. I told him nothing, he pulls me out of the car and tells me he knows I was on something. I guess i made the wrong decision, but I admitted to smoking weed earlier in the day and let him search my car because they had dogs and I knew there was nothing illegal inside. I hoped that cooperating and being truthful would get me out of there quicker.

After the search, I am told by the pig that there was a bag of shake in my middle console as well as a beer bottle cap in the floor. After that, he makes me call my fucking parents to come pick me up which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. My parents are misled southern baptist conservatives that have literally never had a drop of alcohol in their lives (I live in Tennessee). While I'm talking to them, the cop takes my phone to tell them where I am. After that, he keeps my phone and finds a bunch of weed related text messages which really sucks because he obviously showed them to my parents who were previously 100% oblivious of me doing anything bad ever.

Next day, my dad goes and looks in my car and informs me that the bag of shake that the fucking pig found was some sawdust from a box of snap firework things like this:

[​IMG]

Also, the beer bottle cap that was found was from a gingerale soft drink like this:

[​IMG]

This is not a joke. The fucking asshole cop ruined my relationship with my parents because I like fireworks and soft drinks. I'm having trouble dealing with this. I just hope that it seems somewhat forgotten in a few months. FML.

2. Cops are stupid like that. They sometimes exaggerate situations especially when there are kids involved. And you get fucked over.

3. This post says not 18 all over it....

However, you should be happy that you're not in trouble with the law. Parents will forget but a DUI will follow you forever...

4. I'm a 20 year old sophomore in college.

But you're right, a DUI would be terrible.

5. So he told you he found a bag of shake, but even though you KNEW there was nothing illegal in the car, you didn't do shit? You let him call your parents? I'd tell him to test the damn sawdust if he thought it was shake.

6. sounds like you let the cops scare you, and take advantage of you. why did they call a 20 year old guys parents? lol did you give them their phone numbers? and if you didn't admit to smoking weed before etc nothing would have happened.

you didn't get fucked by the law, yet. the law has a huuuuuuuggge massive dick and it hurts

7. I trusted him when he told me about the shake because what kind up dumbass mistakes sawdust for weed. I thought that maybe my friend had put it in my car. I didn't let him call my parents, he made me call my parents. He gave me 30 seconds to get them on the phone or I was supposedly going to jail.

8. ^ yea, you should probably learn your rights before telling a cop you're stoned lol.

9. And you "let him search my car because they had dogs and I knew there was nothing illegal inside."

WTF? If there is nothing illegal inside, why let them search? If they have dogs, let them waste their time running the dog on a vehicle that is clean.

You didn't get fucked by the law. Your ignorance of your own rights fucked yourself.

10. He made me call my parents on my cell phone because they pay the insurance on my car. He said my eyes were looking crazy and could tell I was on something. If I would have told him I wasn't, he would have gotten more pissed and more in my face until I told him I did.

I'm not saying I did the right thing though. I should have been more aware of my rights and should have known what to do.

11. Damn dude, so the cop was never informed about the sawdust and the ginger ale cap? Like he still thinks its really shake and a beer cap?

12. That's why you deny, deny, deny, deny. And after that, deny and deny again. He never should have even searched your car, and even if he did pull some bullshit saying that it smelled like weed and got the dogs, they shouldn't have found anything since there was nothing in your car. Sorry to hear that this happened to you, and I don't think it was your fault at all but there were some things you could have done to change the outcome..

13. Because a 30 second search would have left them with nothing and hopefully they would let my go with a traffic ticket.

However, I know I did the wrong thing.

14. I fought the law and the law wonnn

15. Either that or he was completely bullshitting for some reason.

16. Glad to see my tax dollars at work:rolleyes:

17. Cop sounds crossfaded himself.

18. you really didn't get fucked that hard, all you can do now is move forward. hope things get better, only you can make it better..

19. yea also op you prolly shouldnt put sawdust in plastic baggies hahaha

20. You should have had sex with the cop. Sometimes it gets you out of it.