Got free samples, reviews please!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MoCakes, Feb 13, 2013.

1. I got some free samples the other day from my buddy at the hydro store. just let me know your experiences good/bad. add details like it if little amounts will burn your plants or if its really not that concentrated, if you used it more weeks than suggested things like that. the products are the following

Rock Resinator
    Humboldt Nutrients Verde
    Humboldt Nutrients Ginormous
    Botanicare ZHO
    Insect Frass

Thanks much appreciated!

2. I used a sample size pouch of zho a while back. It seemed to work well. Since then I've started using a root booster every time, but I use house and garden's roots excelurator now.

I would totally use it as directed if you don't use another root booster already. I haven't used any of those others.

3. I'm using voodoo juice right now for my root booster, I got the whole AN line. Yeah H&G has the best root booster on the market. I heard its amazing for getting the roots started for a clone.

4. The Rock Resonator is really good. I noticed way more resin production with it. It did not burn even slightly, worked great. I also really like the ZHO. The best roots I ever had were started with ZHO. I don't know about the others :)

5. The Rock Resonator is really good. I noticed way more resin production with it. It did not burn even slightly, worked great. I also really like the ZHO. The best roots I ever had were started with ZHO. I don't know about the others :)