Got e cig, havent smoked tabbaco in almost over a day

Discussion in 'General' started by jaykewashere, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I wish!

2. I gained a decent bit of weight but I did a complete change in lifestyle choices... plus I was on unmentionables from june 2nd till july 14th.

170 -> 190

Good weight though, plenty of water, lean protein, fruit, good fat/carbs, veggies... nom nom nom nom nom

3. It's my life, and I have control over it. I do what I want. <- exactly what we will do

How hard it is not do something? dunno call the rehab maybe they can answer that. im not saying quitting drugs is the same as cigs but a weaker form of the same thing. and if it was easy to quit id quit and not spend money on ecigs bro.. how old are you? you can come back in a year and tell us if you still didnt smoke a thing.

how about you use your willpower and NOT post in here, since you have no problems NOT doing stuff :wave::rolleyes:

4. [quote name='"Tomason"']

It's my life, and I have control over it. I do what I want. <- exactly what we will do

How hard it is not do something? dunno call the rehab maybe they can answer that. im not saying quitting drugs is the same as cigs but a weaker form of the same thing. and if it was easy to quit id quit and not spend money on ecigs bro.. how old are you? you can come back in a year and tell us if you still didnt smoke a thing.

how about you use your willpower and NOT post in here, since you have no problems NOT doing stuff :wave::rolleyes:[/quote]

Agreed tomason .Lol I've been at a pack a day since I was 13 . And that other guy who is going on about will power was obviously not addicted and has no clue .

5. [quote name='"Makizushi"']To all the haters;

It's my life, and I have control over it. I do what I want.
    I think the gums, e-cigs, and all that other bullshit is... bullshit. Some company makes money off of weak people who can't simply quit. Honestly, how hard is it to NOT do something? It's pretty easy to just stop, I know this first hand. I smoked for nearly three years and now I plan on never smoking again.

And yes, I feel I am better than those who smoke, only because I know I am victorious over those who cannot utilize their willpower.[/quote]

Your the only hater here, why did you even post here to try and say how much better you are than us? Well guess what it's my life I have control over it and I can do what I want .... Like using e cigs .. Rofl you know first hand you smoked for almost 3 years rofl .... Try a decade ....

6. [quote name='"KillerKush"']

I gained a decent bit of weight but I did a complete change in lifestyle choices... plus I was on unmentionables from june 2nd till july 14th.

170 -> 190

Good weight though, plenty of water, lean protein, fruit, good fat/carbs, veggies... nom nom nom nom nom[/quote]

I stocked my fridge with healthy stuff and I bought protein whey

7. I had to use Chantix - twice. Next week will be 7 months for me. I was a little worried and then I had a bad day and stole one of the hubbies cigs. I didn't get around to lighting it until yesterday and I just took like 3 drags off of it. It sucked. It tasted awful!! Thankfully!! I didn't think I would ever get to where I was repulsed by it but that's what it has taken. Good luck everyone!!