Got e cig, havent smoked tabbaco in almost over a day

Discussion in 'General' started by jaykewashere, Nov 18, 2011.

1. I'm hoping to quit smoking cigs with e cig

2. Theyve never worked for me.

I mean literally. They flat out dont work. I never get any vapor from them. They all break two puffs in

3. Mine works great. The puffs are as big as a smoke and when I inhale it satisfies my nicoteene craving

4. mushroom... can you explain what you mean any further?

I got mine after many private messages with King Furgalur and have been vapin for the last two weeks... used to smoke 18-30 a day depending on activy, length of the day, if i partied etc.. but now i just smoke one when I want to smoke tobacco and want the genuine flavour... at home/in my car i smoke my ecig and I love it so far... I convinced a buddy of mine and he even vapes in college during lectures :D ecigs rock

5. Can I use my e cig in public indoors?

6. I quit smoking this summer during concert going season... it sucked but I am definitely reaping the benefits now.

I believe that if you really want to stop something you will.

It is a terrible habit, just go out and pound the pavement for five minutes and see how you feel.

7. [quote name='"KillerKush"']I quit smoking this summer during concert going season... it sucked but I am definitely reaping the benefits now.

I believe that if you really want to stop something you will.

It is a terrible habit, just go out and pound the pavement for five minutes and see how you feel.[/quote]

Agreed

8. Really depends on location... where I live I could because its not smoke and because its so "new" to the law they dont even have rules that permit or prohibit it, just like the "legal" fake weed even though i dont wanna compare ecigs with that shit.

9. how about quit cold turkey and utilize some willpower?

that's what i did. it's been almost two weeks now since i've smoked a cigarette. and to test my willpower, i've kept my last cigarette in my last pack. it's sitting on my desk right now.

10. if you wanna do that you can do that bro. are you hatin on op?

if you have to prove yourself you can do that, go ahead while others smoke ecigs for a while if thats what they prefer. how long have you been smoking? how many people do you know that smoked for 40years and could quit and stay away from cigs? what if everyone who wanted to quit could quit and maybe not die off cancer.... would be cool right?

11. I used them and loved them! The flavors changed it up, and I was barely even using them since allot of craving stopped, but then, I lost my job. No money on a card to order them, cause I can't find cartomizers in stores 'round here. So I'm back on the real smokes :(

12. #12 KB Grower, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
    You come off as a slight bitch in that post<namecalling is not tolerated GH

Why do u have a problem with people choosing to quit using other methods besides 'coold turkeyy'

Would you bash on an alcoholic for going to AA meetings?

Do u think your better than op or others like him who use ecigs/nicotine gum/ ect to help them quit

Cause your not

13. [quote name='"Makizushi"']how about quit cold turkey and utilize some willpower?

that's what i did. it's been almost two weeks now since i've smoked a cigarette. and to test my willpower, i've kept my last cigarette in my last pack. it's sitting on my desk right now.[/quote]

How about NO you crazy Dutch ba***rd

14. its something i've been thinking of trying, smoking is just too damn expensive at nearly £8 a pack

15. Damn man
    Good shit
    I quit cold turkey back in August
    Don't really get many cravings at all, either

16. Nick, is that your kitty in your avatar?

17. from what i understand you can unless there is a no "vaping" sign posted or something similar

18. ^The futureeeeeeeee.

19. I think theese e cigs are a great quit aid , I can't quit cold turkey . I dont feel like fighting with everyone and gaining weight with the e cig I haven't smoked in almost a day . Ima keep it up

20. To all the haters;

It's my life, and I have control over it. I do what I want.
    I think the gums, e-cigs, and all that other bullshit is... bullshit. Some company makes money off of weak people who can't simply quit. Honestly, how hard is it to NOT do something? It's pretty easy to just stop, I know this first hand. I smoked for nearly three years and now I plan on never smoking again.

And yes, I feel I am better than those who smoke, only because I know I am victorious over those who cannot utilize their willpower.