got drunk, sent naughty picture to SO, now what?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by docleary, Sep 13, 2019.

1. i got blackout drunk and apparently i sent my new girlfriend a picture of myself with a pistol in my mouth, because i found it funny and hoped she would, i guess. now, the trouble is that she has a friend, whose girlfriend shot herself in bed and tried to take the boyfriend with the same bullet. when dude regained consciousness, he went to (my) girlfriend's door, with a gunshot wound to the head.

so yeah. i'm trying to quit drinking but its as much my environment as my mindset.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Guns and Booze = Always a winning combination. :)
    So glad I gave up alcohol many years ago. I damn sure don't miss it either.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    With these as strong as they are who needs booze for a blasted off your ass time. I'm still in control and will remember the entire trip no matter how deep and heavy it may get. Trust me it can get really intense.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Next time video yourself & play this in the background

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. oops..

At least you didn't wake up asking the turnkey "What did I do this time?"..

I think eventually you will learn that getting blackout drunk is dangerous in many ways and avoid doing so..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Next time just send her your dick

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. It sounds like a red flag situation

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. This sounds like either self-sabotage or a cry for help man, I don't really know what else to say here... As for the relationship, hopefully it is a wrap, no offense dude but it sounds like you got some issues you gotta work through or something... The fact that you found this funny, speaks to the fact that this probably isn't the first time you've had a gun in your mouth drunk, again, hopefully you can find some help or I don't really know.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Yikes bro, just make her your old gf and work on yourself for a bit.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I agree.
    What are we to do?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. It's within the last 2 minutes...............gotta be called from the booth.............:love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I do not understand your response.

13. I figured it would be a "long shot".................my response was to the "red flag" response...........and then I took it to the last 2 minutes in the NFL...........follow now?? if not......IT ME, NOT YOU...........LOL

14. #14 tooslow, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    @Kronik352
    It's me.
    I think there's a serious issue here, but I do not know what to do.
    I chose a task, this morning, that I never got around to completing; "there's always tomorrow".
    I read this thread, turned around and said to myself; "I'll try to stick that shotgun.... NONONONONO..... I can't even conceive of THINKING that".
    Someone posted that they sent a photo of themselves with a gun in their mouth.
    I consider that deadly serious on a couple of levels.
    It's me... I can't find any humor HERE... just helplessness.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Brother.................I AM HERE........I WILL DO....TALK.....SEND....WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.......to MAKE SURE WE get through this!!!!!!! IM SERIOUS brother..........PM me ANYTIME you need to talk...........it will be just ME AND YOU..........and NOOOOO judgement!!!

16. .
    Gosh.... I'm talking about the OP !!!!!

17. wtf?
    I'm sober.... what made you think that *I* would have such thoughts?
    Thank you for your concern, but....

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. the fact that I AM PROOOOOPERLY medicated........and im HONESTLY used to talking to my Marine buddies about this BITCH of a problem.......which "we" face QUITE a bit.............I have lost 8 so far..........EIGHT to suicide since "we" get out.........its such a shame.....:angry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. I work with veterans

20. well THANK YOU for that.............and I TRULY mean it!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: