Got Drunk On Absinthe

Discussion in 'General' started by NevrADullMoment, Jul 30, 2008.

1. I got drunk on absinthe and realized a few things:

Obama is a political pussy.

That 70s show is awesome.

I could make "special" rice krispies.

I love Grasscity blades.

Drinking Absinthe on a weeknight is not the best idea.

If everyone lived in trees, there would be "climbing under the influence" arrests.

My snapping turtle doesn't love me, he wants to eat me.

Feel free to respond, but my question is, can I buy seperate pieces for metal pipes?

2. Haha I was just talking to my friend earlier tonight about making special rice krispy treats, definately gonna look into it.

You can probably find metal pipe pieces in some headshops, I know of at least one sells them.

3. this is proof that absinthe fills your mind with foolish thoughts. :D

hahaha, but really, absinthe is a pretty fun form of booze. plus, i love the spoons the kits come with. :hello:

have you ever drank so much of it to where you were havin hallucinations from the wormwood in it? :eek: it gets pretty fuckin crazy..

4. all thoughts are good thoughts, unless they lead to the harm of another human (in defence excepted). keep on with the good thoughts!

5. Ha! Yah, at this point, I probably would love anything you put on the t.v. And nah, I have never hallucinated anything from absinthe. It could be however, that the only absinthe I have ever tried was the stuff I make in my basement. For the life of me I can't get it up to 150 proof, so maybe the tujone concentration isn't high enough? It is high enough to notice the difference between "drunk" and "drunk on absinthe" though.

I am a wood carver and I like to carve pieces for kicks, but my pipes never hit like I think they should when the bowl is made of wood. So I want to know If I can just buy a metal bowl so the smoke tastes like it should. Bullet casings work just fine, but they ain't so pretty, hardcore, yes, handsome, no.

6. Ya fuck absinthe. I tried that shit and had a pretty bad hangover the next day. I might do it once or twice with friends who have never done it but damn. :(

7. I'd try absinthe.
    afraid of the hangover though.

but then I just smoke some weed.
    might help.

8. Meh... I had it, black licorice tasting kind, some my cousin bought while he was in Poland/Slovakia.

The hangover from the absinthe was much worse than a normal hangover... bleh.

and you would seriously have to get smashed on that shit to even start having CEVs and I just couldn't see it being worth it.

I never drank the couple batches my friend made. We would get to his crib really high and all of us stoners would eat up all his sugar cubes before realizing how many we had, hehe.

9. Yah, the hangover is a bitch. Absinthe does however, help me make connections faster. Like if I were to write a paper or talk politics while drunk on absinthe, I would be much more formidable.

Ha! Stoners eating all the sugar cubes, that's a funny image.:smoke: "Hi stoner, would you like another sugar cube?" "*Clop*, *clop*."