Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got Desperate, Wish Me Luck. (Waffle Edibles)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cccodyyyy, May 28, 2013.

1. So I found 2 grams of alright mids. They get me high but the taste is horrid.
    So I decided to do this. I'm low on food, give me a break I'm 19.

I gathered:
    -Nutella
    -Peanut Butter
    -Frozen Waffles
    -Butter
    -2 Grams of reggie.

I preheated my oven to 290 degrees fahrenheit. In the meantime I'm spreading peanut butter first onto these frozen waffles. Then I add some Nutella. Then I grabbed a tablespoon of butter and melted it down and poured it onto there. (Wasn't much liquid). Then I grabbed the 2 grams of grinded up herb and slapped it on the waffle. Squished it together and slightly twisted and put it in the over.

I plan on keeping it there for 20 minutes. And I'm gonna chase it down with a Starbucks coffee, maybe the fat in  that will help!

Anyone ever tried this? Any ideas to improve?

2. #2 StickyDro, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Wrap it in tinfoil to keep the THC from doing some chemical reaction... or some shit like that. I just know it's important to wrap in tin foil. Make sure the peanut butter looks slightly dry, and almost crumbly. ALMOST crumbly, not crumbly. Other than that, it's pretty hard to fuck up. 

P.S. I know them feels about the food, I'm 18 and the only edible substance in my house is frozen "Great Value" waffles... blergh...

3. I didn't wrap in tinfoil, because I used the last of that a few days ago lmao.So I just let it rock, and just added more fatty substances to it.
    Ingested it about 20 minutes ago and I feel like I smoked a blunt. I can imagine it getting stronger. On the other hand, eating the weed wasn't bad at all. People need to man up haha.

The taste worse with dank or some strong smelling shit. Yeah, the buzz will get stronger and you'll probably peak around the 1 hour mark. Edibles are a great high.