Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got creative

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Today I felt like building something and this is the out come tell me what you guys think

image-2562943810.jpg

image-3921163426.jpg

The bowl has a slider

2. Dude the removable bowl is pretty sweet man. Nicee

3. Reminds me when I'd get creative in middle school getting baked off mids... Lol good times

4. #5 lFourTwenty, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    Nice but when that piece that connects the bowl and the slider gets too hot, won't it melt?

5. Nope it's metal

6. Smoking out of plastic is super bad for your health... fyi

7. Metal socket metal downstem chamber is the only thing that's plastic and the tube is acrylic just because the smoke touches plastic doesn't automatically make it bad

8. Hot smoke touching it, which can still be bad for your health. Some metals are bad for your health too. Glass is the best to smoke out of. I just wanted you to be aware of it, just in case you didn't know.

9. Sweet bong! It must smoke viciously. A throwback to my own homemade smoking paraphernalia.

If I imagine it being constructed, for some reason, I hear more funky noises than Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory makes.

10. #11 lFourTwenty, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    The piece I'm talking about isn't metal. I'm talking about the piece that's holding the bowl on there. There's no way it's metal lol. It's tape I think, and when the metal gets hot its going to melt the tape. I used to make bongs exactly like this all the time and after awhile the shit just starts to melt and its a noticeable taste. Can't be good for you at all. I think a 10 dollar acrylic bong with a metal bowl would last longer and be safer. Just my opinion.

11. Well don't smoke ten bowls and we won't have an issue is high heat electrical tape so

12. At first the shape and lighting looked like a penis bong. lol, nvm. Look aight, just dont use any plastic, or metal with paint near the bowl.

13. Downstem should be more inclined. I feel it's too horizontal potentially leading to water reaching the bowl.

Just incline it a little.

But it looks pretty sweet man!

14. Looks great. Better than my homemade one. Mine WAS pretty good. Even had a slider. Gotta make a new and better one soon. Stem I used was a plastic pen I took apart. Top of it got slightly melted by my friend one time, so I can't use the slider feature no more. Works great, but had to add a carb after the incident. Friend didn't know the bowl was meant to be a slider and let the bowl set on the stem to long and melted it some. Guess it's okay now. Now the bowl can screw on nice and snug. xD Hoping to make a better one soon.