got chought at school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rasta420bandito, Jan 20, 2010.

1. lol exactly it's like a sick oxymoron.:confused:

2. #102 JuicyGoose, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010

Just wanted to let you know your sentence is wrong too. Hahaha, sorry, I don't usually point that shit out, but if you want to comment on his wrong sentence you better make sure your's is right.

(If you didn't understand this, NOT EVERYONE WILL HAVE PERFECT GRAMMAR ALL THE TIME. Thanks for helping me point this out soc. You're the man.)

3. You can definitely get in trouble for having tabacco on school property. Just because a teacher does it doesn't make it right.

4. There are quite a few mistakes in your sentence as well.

Point is - it doesn't matter - end point.

5. I'm pretty sure that was my point. I just thought it was obvious.

Thanks for pointing it out for everyone who can't get it

6. well you basicly shit on your face... congratz

7. Congrats on being cool on the internet. Go you!!!!!!!!!!

I wasn't trying to be mean to that guy, btw. Apparently everyone is all butthurt. I was trying to point out that he wasn't fucking right, why would he take that dude's sentence and "correct it"? Thanks everyone for not actually using your brain. :hello:

8. I get what you're saying; we're all human, we all make mistakes. Doesn't mean we are stupid (except in OP's case), just means we're not God (except for me ;) )

And to the dude a couple pages ago who messed up his correction, didn't mean any harm man, just jokin' around.

:smoking:

9. What I meant to say yesterday is take your $5 or $10 dollars profit (you did make profit didn't you? you fucking dumb pathetic prick), and hire a lawyer. See how much defense you can get with your drug money. That way you can be cool like all the drug dealers. You wanted to be cool right? Thats why you started smoking right?

10. Hahahahahahahahaha

11. HAhah never thought this shit would reach 8 pages I read this when it was first posted.

12. you fuckd up ... you should have known better not to trust rooks like that

13. Wow you must be like 10.

14. Go ahead and file it in the epic fail thread haha

15. yo f*ck you mank haha jk

16. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    Please get rid of the Knives and cigarettes, stop smoking weed, and get serious about school, and grow up a little and we'll take you seriously.

17. Lrn2spellngrammar

18. lmfao fail!!!!!

19. [​IMG]

Troll.​