got chought at school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rasta420bandito, Jan 20, 2010.

1. IF this dude is 18 then he had to go to one hell of a shitty school. My god i thought i wrote bad. There is NOWAY hes 18 no way. I highly doubt hes even in high school.

2. What a dumbass wow...

3. haha maaaaan. I don't get why people are so poor with grammar and in this case, spelling.

I read at a twelth grade level when I was in sixth grade. My vocabulary has only grown since then! :cool:

Oh yeah. I'm a badass motherfuckin reader. bahahaha:p

I like this kids writing style. He should write a motherfuckin book about his life and sell hard-backs $5 each lmao

Ahhhh this story made my day. :rolleyes:

As for your question about what you should do to the kid....nothing, you brought this on yourself man. good luck

4. This is true, but then I went to first grade. Learned how letters work. At that point I became as good a speller as Rasta420bandito.

bahahaha
    This thread has made my day.
    I don't even care anymore that I couldn't do a wake and bake:)

5. I recommend that you stop smoking and start studying.. for real. I know third graders who can spell much better than you.

6. has anyone called troll yet?

7. you have such bad grammer and you`ll be kicked out of our city soon :wave: cool story bro :D.

8. you need to learn how to fucking spell

9. christ. how does someone get that stupid?

10. How is this kid still around? If he was 18 or over, he wouldn't have to hide his "ciggorits" from his school officials.

11. bull shit i bring a pack of cigs to school every day and my first period teacher always has chewing tabaco in his mouth

12. chought= the act of sticking ones toes inside the anus of another

13. i got caught at school to when i was 16. i had a pipe ate the weed and the school cop scraped it for resin tested it and gave me drug paraphanelia and drug possession. i got suspended for 10 days and had to go to a drug program with my mom.i also have a criminal record :[

14. Lol i know exactly what will fix the OP's issue........... hooked on phonix! woot

15. Instead of selling bowls at school, learn how to spell.

16. Hooked on Phonics, dude.

17. hahahahaaha

18. lol you can't judge my stoned grammar :smoking: i gave it a shot in the dark and i was close!

19. those 2 words dont go together haha

20. If you took as much time to study spelling as you do smoking weed maybe you would make sense.