got chought at school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rasta420bandito, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Haha, my younger cousin in middle school can write better than you man!

"suppended"-Hahahaha!

Hopefully, you'll learn from this... LMAO, thanks for my laugh of day!

2. "She tasted lock ciggorits"
    Hahaha forrest gump is smarter than this dude.

3. Hahahah, that's great. I would feel bad for the kid getting tutored. I also feel really bad for this kids English teacher...I would hate to have to read those essays. God that must be horrible

4. I LOL'd at "chought" like really. How many years into a life does it take someone to learn how to spell common words lmao?

Super Cereal though, go to school, get an education, use spell check, don't smoke cigs at the age of 12.

It's bad enough when people use "any1" like c'mon it's 2 extra letters lol

5. This is one of my reasons why I will never be a high school teacher. I knew some kids back in high school wrote couldn't write for shit. I felt sorry the teachers who had to grade their papers.

6. LOL. Come on man, if your underage at least use spell check, you sound like your 13 at the most.

You should step up your grammar before assaulting others.

7. #47 thewarden, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    you fucked yourself over by admitting it though, you didn't get "chought" with a pipe, he did
    they couldn't prove you sold him it, you word against his, something that will NEVER hold up in court

sucks dude, don't be so extravagant with your crimesthough, keep that shit quiet, and think your actions through next time(like bringing a knife to school)

8. ciggorits :) made my day, sucks you got dimed out and then confessed tho

9. schools system is retarded. obviously they know your spelling isn't on par with what it should be, they should have made you stay in school for those 4 days learning nothing but proper grammar :hello:

10. assault? Or insult? Because I doubt that guy assaulted him.

11. ya'll you all at one point spelled like shitty lil fuckers... dont go trashin on people who havent grown up yet, and to you OP you should probably focus on school... i mean i know people just like you who are asking if they want fries with that to customers, and most likely will be doing the same for the rest of their natural life. Take pride in yourself at school

12. No.....

13. qft

;)

14. daaamn i didnt even notice it said chought lmaooooooooooo
    aw mane leave da dude alone wit da spellin...it was horrible i must admit but damn dat sucks dem coppers mad outsmarted him hahahaa
    but bout dat kid..hire sumbody to whoop his ass..cuz he officially a snitch lmao

15. One of the best ways to avoid getting caught at school is to not sell your dumbass 14 year old friends paraphernalia. For real? Was it that urgent that you needed to give it to the kid in school.

Also, why didn't you say "I've never seen that pipe before in my life."? The kid had it in his possession it would've been very easy to say he was lying because he didn't like you.

Good god, grow a brain.

16. so you came perfect?

17. Yeah, when I was 10.

OP, I think before you do anymore stupid things you should put down the homemade bong you have and wait until you're 18 to indulge in adult activities.

18. #59 Reggae420, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010

Actually, it would be

Come on man, if you're underage at least use spell check, you sound like your 13 at the most.

You should step up you're grammar before assaulting others about assaulting others grammar

19. Find the irony.