got chought at school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rasta420bandito, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Any ciggorits over their?

2. I cracked up... "ill put you under arouts for drug pariphalea" - here :D

3. please tell me not all 15 year olds write like this... I fear for the future generation

4. no sry all are cigarotes r ova hear.

hay i hear if u liek use kity littre insted of tabaco itll maek u trip.

5. ROFL :hello:

Oh yeah and I didn't bother reading that. Maybe instead of having weed/pipes at school you should pay more attention in English class.

6. based on your post...you need to pay attention in school, retake English.:(

seriously...

7. Huh?

I didn't understand a single thing that happened in this story. Please rewrite in english.

EDIT: Shit, At least write it in your native language. Maybe someone here can speak it. Just no more incorrect English please.

8. Yeah at my old school students weren't allowed to posses tobacco on school property. This includes cars. For the most part though, it wasn't enforced. Unless you were actually smoking them, or you got searched for something else.

If there's one reason I like Virginia is becase of the widespread acceptance of cigarettes. I hear in California you can't smoke in public parks?! Hell in Virginia we could smoke in resturants up until this past December, and most resturants still let you, you just gotta sit in a corner.

9. LMAO!!

OP you are hysterical..

10. Hay mn tht rley sux thta u gawt chought but u rawtted yursilf out. May-b nxt tim u shoodnt b dumb enwuff too pull dat shet. 12 yeur oldz shoodnt smuke cigrots.

11. i lost it :laughing::laughing::laughing:

12. This kid isn't banned yet?

13. Wait... am I reading this right? Did you just claim that you've seen the inside of a school? :laughing:

Anyway, if you really want to get back at that kid for ratting you out, just offer to tutor him in your spare time.

14. hahahaha.
    "Take a look, it's in a book..."

15. I'm so tired of post like this. You are young child, go to school to learn. This doesen't involve drugs.

16. Easy there with those ciggorits LOL cmon man if ur underage atleast use spell check u sound like your 13 at the most

17. ur not 18 i bet all money

18. "offecice"? "Ciggorits"? what the hell?:confused:

19. Dude, I could write better than you in grade two.

But getting "chought" was probably for the best. It's people like you that enforce negative stereotypes about weed. Way to make the rest of us look like idiots.

20. ^this pretty much sums it up.:devious: