Got Cheated - Really Pissed

Discussion in 'General' started by locutusofborg, Feb 19, 2012.

1. So I just got ripped off from a drug deal. The guy had dealt weed to me a few times, but he was a little sketchy (aren't most dealers?), but this time, I wanted to buy an eighth, so we agree to meet up, he drives down my street and asks me to hand him the money on the driver's side of the car (in retrospect really bad idea). He gives me a baggy, it felt a little weird, so I smell it, and it just smells like fucking plastic, I look inside, and it's fucking grass clippings! :mad:

I think I'll have to talk to one of my friends instead to get some weed. I'm just really pissed off about this and how I didn't see it coming.

2. Should've asked to seen the bud first. People are scumbags man. Can't trust anybody now-a-days.

3. so.. did you smoke it?

4. I can't believe so many dealers rip people off for a measly 8th.

5. Shit happens, this is the drug game, not a supermarket. I got ripped off for $300 once, take it as a lesson and move on

6. You mean after I looked in the bag to notice that it was just grass clippings?

No.

7. Sounds like a real mitch bade

8. 1. Call him back in a few days to buy
    2. Meet up with him
    3. When he reaches out to take your money, cut his finger off.

No I'm just kidding, you will both likely end up in jail. Just call him back and tell him that shit isn't straight. That is if he answers.

9. That's fucked. He deserves some payback.

10. [quote name='"locutusofborg"']

You mean after I looked in the bag to notice that it was just grass clippings?

No.[/quote]

thats bogus man, you paid good money for those grass clippings.

11. You never should have given him the money, always make sure you see the bud and have it in your hands before you give the money. It doesn't matter if its your best friend, don't give the money before you see the bud.

12. Call him up and be like this shit was awesome man can I buy some more? Then call the police xD haha nahhh. That sucks dude I'm sorry. :/