Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scar 420, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I was smoking in my basement cuz my parents weren't supposed to be home for a while. They ended up getting home early and said it smelled like smoke. She went downstairs and the cloud of smoke hit her lol. She wasn't too happy but whatever. I guess I should start smoking outside

2. welcome to the got caught club man :hello:

3. it happens to pretty much all of us at some point be it parents or law enforcement XD

4. [quote name='"frankenfish"']it happens to pretty much all of us at some point be it parents or law enforcement XD[/quote]

Well at least it was my parents. All my mom said was ur not going anywhere for a while. (yes I'm 18 but it's her rules or the streets)

5. OP is little:hello:,JK................................................

OP:Blazing Up
    OP'S Mom:Walks down staris,What the hell!:mad:
    OP:Momma watch this it explains everything...
    OP'S DAD:LOL'ing in the background:D

6. So theres a got caught club. I want to hear about the never been caught club. Ive been going strong for a year and a half and Im wondering when my luck is going to run out. But really, I feel for you dude. That cant be a good feeling.

7. probably wasn't the best idea to be smoking in your basement when your parents were coming home that night.. haa haa

8. not your house... I'd be pissed too... smoke outside like a adult... or get your own house

/thread

9. i lasted 5 years without getting caught. good thing too because the majority of that time weed was much more illegal than it was when i got busted. first time i got busted was in like february and it was decriminalized the previous november XD

10. I vaporize once in awhile inside, I vent the windows and it smells fine in 20 mins or so. :hippie:

I also smoke outside if I fell like it. :bongin:

11. hahahaha..sucker

12. your 18 and your not allowed to make your own decisions as to what you put in your body and even get grounded for it? guts man i got caught when i was 13 and mum said its your body your decision so if your gonna do it do it at home so you dont get napped. i guess u shoulda just gone out side though. but grounded?? at 18??

13. You don't know his parents. My parents do the same shit and I'm an adult. Yeah it's his body, but their house.

14. big deal

15. Well looks like no more weed for me :( she said she is going to start drug testing me and if I come up positive I'm out of the house, I guess I gotta smoke all my stash tonight

16. or move out

17. Uh, so then you'll have a whole shitload of weed in you?

Logic does not compute here.

18. obviously she assumes he's going to fail the first one. she wants to see him get clean

19. I don't know how your parents are because they're all different but i've been caught a few times by my parents before they were cool and they would always tell me "Oh i'm gonna drug test you every month" but never did. I think it's more of the beating of a dead horse kinda thing. Why bring it up and make it a topic when you can forget about it and get past it

It's best to quit for that first month and actually see if she will though.

20. Talk to your dad and see his opinion on the subject? If he even is slightly supporting you, I would just keep getting FUCKED up, putting in drops, buying a can of ozium, and failing all of your mom's tests basically just to say i'm an adult now mom, and she cant really stop you from smoking (other then inside of her house)

But hey, thats just me and how I am :confused_2: